city square on the final....

Anyone know if there's seating in view of the City Square screen? It's over 50 years since my Dad sat behind the Wembley goal when Bert did his neck in, and I want my folks to be in the midst of the atmosphere, not just sitting at home. Being in their mid-80s, though, they need to be sure that they can sit down to watch. Either that or they'll have to resort to bringing garden chairs!

i dont understand why they even charge us to get into the square. i'll charge yous all 50p and you can watch it in my back garden, bring your own beers aswell.

crizack said:
i dont understand why they even charge us to get into the square. i'll charge yous all 50p and you can watch it in my back garden, bring your own beers aswell.
you dont understand why a business would charge its customers for providing a service ?

Just got my tickets. I'm on 1500 points so wembley is out the question. Can not wait to celebrate the final with fellow Blues at COMS. There was no chance I was staying at home and the pubs near me will be full of rags. Bringing my inflatables!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.