city square on the final....

Paper Tickets arrived in the post today. Well excited now!!!!! Roll on next Saturday. Hope there is a good turn out at City Square

can any1 get an extra ticket for the city square bcoz i can only get one with my supporter number but im taking my mate and he cant get one?
please help!?

michael1991 said:
can any1 get an extra ticket for the city square bcoz i can only get one with my supporter number but im taking my mate and he cant get one?
please help!?

See top of page 6 (this thread)!

Just rang up for mine, sold out. But the guy told me they MIGHT be opening another section of the ground so releasing more tickets next week....

beano46 said:
I went to the Stadium yesterday and got two on my ST when I asked the girl how many I could get she said as many as I wanted

Then you got lucky and she lied. It's supposed to be one ticket per supporter number :)

Raffles said:
michael1991 said:
please help!?

See top of page 6 (this thread)!

i rang and asked about them and they said there is none left!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.