city square on the final....

can any1 help me please!!
i need 4 tickets for the city square on cup final day but bcoz im the only 1 with purchase history i can only buy 1!! any 1 willing to help me please and i can give the money to whoever helps?? thanks in advance, mike

Sleeping_Easy said:
Anyone if the tickets for this have gone on sale for this? and if they have how do you get them?

Yes - On sale now. Normal ticket line 0870 0621 1894. You'll need your supporter numbers

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2011/April/Final-screened-at-City-Square" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2011/A ... ity-Square</a>

michael1991 said:
i need 4 tickets for the city square on cup final day but bcoz im the only 1 with purchase history i can only buy 1!! any 1 willing to help me please and i can give the money to whoever helps?? thanks in advance, mike

how do you apply for them?

Sleeping_Easy said:
michael1991 said:

how do you apply for them?

phone 08700621894 and wait about 15mins to get through.

anyone going to wembley that can get a ticket for the city square, ive got myself 1 but need one for my mate you doesnt have a season ticket or purchase history??

Tried this morning, waited for about 15 mins, then had to go out, tried again just now, virtually straight through within a minute!!!

City Square here I come!!!!

Just got my 3 :)

You do need a supporter number for each ticket (you'll probably need your accesscard/citycard/st/whatever to gain entry).

Now to take out a 2nd mortgage so I can have a beer and burger ;)

Iritatingly my mate from Scotland wont be able to get a ticket if going off purchase history then? (as he has none). So any ideas on what pub to take him? Or will mainly be dead as most people that cant make London be at city square? Hohum. pretty depressing as really wanted to watch with other blues rather than quiet pub somewhere!

Why doesn't he get a free access card and then get the ticket on that?

No loyalty points are needed (afaik).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.