city square on the final....

Raffles said:
Why doesn't he get a free access card and then get the ticket on that?

No loyalty points are needed (afaik).

oh...in that case ill sort that tomorrow. I assumed from earlier messages in this thread that previous purchase history was required? excellent if not.

mtinadids said:
...oh...in that case ill sort that tomorrow. I assumed from earlier messages in this thread that previous purchase history was required? excellent if not.

I'm not 100% - but I know my son has hardly any points on his access card as I always get tickets etc on mine.

Hope my evil plan works for you ;)

EDIT: Just heard it did :D

Am planning on ringing tomorrow. Notice its the same phone number as the Cup Final ticket line. Is there a seperate extension or are you stuck in the Wembley queue?

same queue pal<br /><br />-- Tue May 03, 2011 2:30 pm --<br /><br />Does anyone who went to the FA Cup Semi-Final at City Square know if they send paper tickets or do they scan your City card??

firthy81 said:
same queue pal

-- Tue May 03, 2011 2:30 pm --

Does anyone who went to the FA Cup Semi-Final at City Square know if they send paper tickets or do they scan your City card??

Just booked city square tickets and they will be sent by post.

Phone ticket line on 08700621894 option 1 then option 1 again

Prices;
Adult £5
Under 16 £1

50p admin charge on Adult tickets

Entertainment starts at 1:00pm

A supporters account can be set up on the phone (for people who dont have one) in order to obtain a ticket.

Tickets are posted to your home address (make sure they have the correct one).

Can you take your own alcohol? Don't fancy standing in the bar area all the time, and might have young nephew with me.

FuZzY said:
Can you take your own alcohol? Don't fancy standing in the bar area all the time, and might have young nephew with me.

Website says you can't take your own food or drink

artfuldodger said:
FuZzY said:

Website says you can't take your own food or drink

So they making us buy their food too at their prices? Expensive day out then, looks like.

Cheers anyway

^ email the club about the food and drink bit.

They actually had the nerve to answer by saying that city square is a business seperate from the stadium and they need the money from food and drink to pay for the "entertainment and stewarding"!!!
And they compared the food rules to "only being equal to the MEN and a cinema"!!!!!!

And they mean for league matches as well - no more standing in view of any screen and swigging your own bottle of pepsi, no no!

Oh and they think the feedback theyve had from fans is all saying how fantastic the place is - so get writing now.

Money grabbing bstards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.