City Square open for testing

sweenyuk

I was invited along to a testing day for City Square today, photo's can be seen at http://www.mcdsa.co.uk/citysquare.htmlOverall was very impressed, food was of a good quality and being free made it even better. Still a few finishing touches need to be made but will be a great addition to the pre-match build up

Have to say in the sunshine looks fine but with an hooligan blowing in the middle of december pissing down with rain and freezing cold is anyone really going to sit under those brollies to have a drink.

They need to throw some industrial space heaters down there so when people sit there for a bite in the freezing cold they are comfortable.

Rammyblues said:
Have to say in the sunshine looks fine but with an hooligan blowing in the middle of december pissing down with rain and freezing cold is anyone really going to sit under those brollies to have a drink.

I though the whole area would be alot bigger it seems its quite small and not enough cover for when its the winter months or raining it will put alot of people off. The food looks the same like in the ground aswel.

Rammyblues said:

Maybe they will put heaters in like they do in the smoking areas of pubs! Try did that at Copenhagen when we played over there

I was also lucky enough to be invited along and it was a very pleasant experience. The food was good and there was a good variety of it without being over the top (didn't see any prawn sandwiches for example) :-) The prices were up on the screen and seemed to be reasonable. Not sure about the drinks prices as I didn't see them but all in all a good addition to a match day experience I would say.

Yes it will obviously be different in the depths of a Manchester winter but you have to give the club credit for their efforts to help the fans.

Thank you everyone involved.

Rammyblues said:

I reckon they might be able to afford a few of those outdoor heater things.

It certainly doesn't stop the Christmas Markets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.