City Square open for testing

I'm guessing the size of the pens was down to planning permission, I'm sure the club would probably like to make it bigger - just a case of getting the go ahead from the council

This is only the first step of the development around the ground and it is a great start

I walked past at 7pm intending to have a pint but bottled it because it looked so packed. Drinking area needs to be bigger. Can you smoke there or not?

A big gazebo full of queues and puddles was my personal experience
And was the 'Bluemoon Cafe' on fire at one point? The amount of smoke pouring from the roof of it certainly suggested as much
On a more serious note, fair play to the club for even attempting something on this scale.
I'm sure that with better weather and some fan feedback, it will be more enjoyable

Looked good last night, i'm sure in sunlight it will look even better.

Credit to the club for doing this for the fans.

Looked decent but didn't stop for a pint because people ahd to queue to get in the abr area when we got there, so we went elsewhere. I plan on sampling it in future but agree that there needs to be a bit mroe space for people to have a drink

I enjoyed it in there, and while it looked packed it actually wasn't that bad when you got in there and there was no queues for the bar and it was really good service from staff that actually speak english!

Massive queue's so gave up on it and found the bar inside almost empty with a very friendly english speaking barman.

Someones been listening again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.