City Square = Rubbish

There was a massive queue to get into the summerbee bar area at 1 point especially when it was tipping it down, ended up just going into the ground.

alib said:
fire regs lol

it's in the open ffs

think you need to watch this and take fire saftey more seriously. Fire is a bad thing

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqbboiHvmVE[/youtube]

typicalcity68 said:
SWP's back said:
I would still say no queue is better than 2 mins with three guys groins pressed against my leg.

You have just turned Summerbee's into a bona fide gay bar.

As long as there's none of this debauchery!

2zin12t.jpg

Walked in at 1:30 and no queues. Straight to the bar still no queues . Got a bit wet with the rain but very impressed overall . No other club in the country has anything like this,and if you don't like it then don't go !! Simples

City Square = Rubbish? How can you say that when you couldn't be arsed to queue for a couple of minutes. Doh! Next time try it out before slagging it off.

Don't know what the OP's problem is!

I arrived around the same time (~2pm) with a few friends, only about 5 or 6 people queueing in front of me waiting to have tickets scanned so got straight in. As others have said it is busy in there with drinkers but once you're in there's next to no queue at the bar and the service is excellent. No more than 3mins at the bar to get the the first round in. Second round of drinks I walked straight up and got served no problem.

Far better experience that in the ground. Well done City! Some people need to grow up.

Only complaint - couldn't hear the stuff on the big screen from the bar, would have been nice to actually hear the interviews/team announcements ect but we were chatting anyway so no big problem.

The in/out policy will be to do with capacity, they will only be allowed so many people in at once to ensure there is no possibility of a crush. The same policy applies at Mary D's, i've had to queue many times there and have to wait for people to come out before they let more in. I got there about 2:20 yesterday and there was no queue, didnt go in though just went into the ground.

leruzin said:
Walked in at 1:30 and no queues. Straight to the bar still no queues . Got a bit wet with the rain but very impressed overall . No other club in the country has anything like this,and if you don't like it then don't go !! Simples

Arsenal is not far off, bar outside, giving away free pints to O2 phone owners (or just change the screen saver and let everybody use the same one). They have posh bogs outside too at the Emirates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.