City square

kippaxblue76

Sorry if already posted.

Monday night’s home curtain-raiser against Liverpool will also see the grand opening of the Club’s brand new pre-match entertainment zone for fans.

City Square, a state-of-the-art development located at the top of Joe Mercer Way, is a unique concept in British football. Fans can be entertained, eat from a superb new menu devised with the help of top chef Marco Pierre White or have a drink while protected from Manchester’s famously changeable weather!

Giant LED screens will show all sorts of footage to get you in the mood for the big game, as well as an exclusive live interview with Roberto Mancini and the first look at the line-ups for the match itself.

The Blue Moon cafe will open its doors for the first time, boasting a range of mouth-watering local favourites that fuse traditional and earthy Northern classics, but without the organic premium price tag.

The Summerbee and Star bar will be open for business, and the Club’s community arm – CITC – will lay on lots of activities to keep the children entertained in the run-up to kick off.

The visit of Liverpool is always one of the highlights of the season, but the launch of City Square for the big home kick-off will only add to the excitement. Come along early on the night and don’t miss out!

Been down today, looks awesome. Bluemoon cafe was open although it looked like it was for officials and staff only. the stage is being put up at this very moment and the screens are all in place. Bar a bit of tidying up and the last few licks of paint it seems its almost done. very impressed and I cant wait to see it come monday night.

Pics taken this morning:

zvbdow.jpg

4idik5.jpg

9bbtee.jpg

a476h1.jpg

I have looked everywhere for a story of a new, exciting, fan friendly, development for one of the top premier league clubs.

Sounds like a good story to me, one which is of interest to most football fans and a liitle bit different to all the shit being written about clubs, players behaviour and superstar demands.

Nothing anywhere, so I guess we are lucky to have access to this.

Have a pint for me on Monday night boys, wish I was there.

C`mon CITY

had a look at it last thursday

my only reservation was that the covers are not big enough for our lovely weather, they could do with putting another set in the opposite direction so that virtually all the area up to the store is covered

at the moment the only dry people are going to be the bar staff

ChippyPerthBlue said:
I have looked everywhere for a story of a new, exciting, fan friendly, development for one of the top premier league clubs.

Sounds like a good story to me, one which is of interest to most football fans and a liitle bit different to all the shit being written about clubs, players behaviour and superstar demands.

C`mon CITY
spot on mate, funny how the media missed this story of the club spending money, also did not see anything about the club sponsoring Hyde fc,

kev20971 said:
ChippyPerthBlue said:

C`mon CITY
spot on mate, funny how the media missed this story of the club spending money, also did not see anything about the club sponsoring Hyde fc,

Ruining football my arse.......

Taking the world game to another level, fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.