City square

Will they be serving beer before the timisoara game, with Uefa's alcohol regulations?

It's so easy to begin to take for granted what our owner is doing for us. When you think about where we were, to developments like this. I loved Maine Road but those days are gone. This is fantastic and is the future.

We are so, so lucky.

just been down to the ground today, its all getting finished and looks good. i like the big screen bit but i doubt you would be allowed to take your pints to that area.

davymcfc said:
just been down to the ground today, its all getting finished and looks good. i like the big screen bit but i doubt you would be allowed to take your pints to that area.

Can you not see it form the bars?

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
mercer way looks a mess, that stupid paint they have put down is shit.

Your right....it looks very 'No Parking' in Maine Road kind of way, though to be fair it was a bad idea cause the surface of the road resembled apple crumble before it was painted. Should have been re-surfaced with coloured tarmac.

The Fat el Hombre said:
davymcfc said:

you probably could but i think the shop blocks it from view especially the star bar. i hope you can take pints to the big screen but with it being so close to the family stand i cant see it myself.

The Fat el Hombre said:
davymcfc said:

They got a big screen in front of the ticket office and two smaller ones at the side of the club shop which can be seen from the bars, food places etc, looked good when I went on Tuesday, looked almost complete, should be cracking come Monday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.