City store pricing

alib said:
same with the dvd's - way more expensive in the Citystore than Amazon etc ( and I'm not just talking 50 p or so)
Spot on. I was quoted €43 (including €10 for delivery) for the season review DVD from the club; got it from play.com for €16:49, with free delivery. If there's anyone from the club's commercial department who regularly posts on here I'd love to hear how they can possibly justify such a price differential.

blue dallas said:
bluesince1969 said:
Just got the new shirt £40.50 with sc discount.
My mate at work got hers from sportsdirect £40.00
So much for rewarding loyalty.
Also advertised 9am opening but shop opened at 10.10.
Not the best

saying that, she didn't get a city carrier bag :)
rather give my money to the club for the 'fuck Platini' fund anyday
rather than Mike Ashley .

Exactly the sort of nonsensical and false reasoning that Garry Cook wants you to believe.

This sort of false logic is the green light for the increases in the prices of everything, and I mean everything, at City over the past two years and the increases that will no doubt come in future years.

Garry Cook - putting City fans first since 2008.

He must be, he is a well known "top bloke"

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
blue dallas said:
bluesince1969 said:
Not the best

Exactly the sort of nonsensical and false reasoning that Garry Cook wants you to believe.

This sort of false logic is the green light for the increases in the prices of everything, and I mean everything, at City over the past two years and the increases that will no doubt come in future years.

A man whom speaketh the truth.

Price of away shirt just pushing my wallet a bit.With s/t and c/s taken in account.Went to Amazon on internet 1972 away shirt £25 same as new away shirt,but with retro badge.Not sure if can be found cheaper,Would have preferd to give it to city (money for shirt) but im priced out.

The prem badges were £6 each from jjb and you only got free printing if pre ordered.

Also anyone with kids the kits are smaller this year than last years ordered 2 size 18 - 24 months same as blue kit in May for the final (which fit great) and had to change to to 2 - 3 years when having to pay for them.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
blue dallas said:
bluesince1969 said:
Not the best

Love a good moan you JMA, quite a short post by your standards.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
blue dallas said:
bluesince1969 said:
Not the best

my seasoncard has gone up £80 in 5 years..
5 years ago i was watching stuart pearsce picking danny mills and corradi ???
do the math.

City charge more because they are not a national sports chain with high volume goods sales and high footfall of customers....they are ONE STORE so need to have higher margins to make a decent return....

moaning twats...maybe they should give the kits away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.