City strikers or Bayern strikers ?

Bayern's midfield has a lot to do with the amount of goals they score, but I also think it's largely about the fullbacks. They are both brilliant on the overlap.

LoveCity said:
City have the more talented strikers, however Bayern have two strikers who don't need that many shots to score goals (Gomez and Mandzukic). They are among the least wasteful in all of Europe.

Perhaps some of this comes down to how clear cut the chances are though, we're not great at creating *truly* clear cut chances, whereas the likes of Gomez and Mandzukic are often put one on one against a keeper by Bayern's creative department.

BIi6rdxCQAE8oAv.jpg:large

Obviously, I don't see gomez every week, but from what I've seen of him, he is a six yard box type of player, so these stats are to be expected. Don't thi k he's one for coming too deep , looking for the ball, like Tevez or rooney.

nice neil said:
LoveCity said:
City have the more talented strikers, however Bayern have two strikers who don't need that many shots to score goals (Gomez and Mandzukic). They are among the least wasteful in all of Europe.

Perhaps some of this comes down to how clear cut the chances are though, we're not great at creating *truly* clear cut chances, whereas the likes of Gomez and Mandzukic are often put one on one against a keeper by Bayern's creative department.

BIi6rdxCQAE8oAv.jpg:large

Obviously, I don't see gomez every week, but from what I've seen of him, he is a six yard box type of player, so these stats are to be expected. Don't thi k he's one for coming too deep , looking for the ball, like Tevez or rooney.

He is a very good counter striker, too. I would say that Mandzu is better in the box than he is.

One on ones against the keeper - nearly never. There is always two defenders on their feet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.