City supporters in Midlands/South

BimboBob said:
Bonkers said:
BimboBob said:
Where the fuck is "Wellingborough Hills"? I'm guessing the Hemmingwell?

I was attempting to make Wellingborough appear more glamorous than the reality. #faileddismally!!

Confused the fuck out of me. I tell everyone I'm from Wilby at the mo, but if we can call this shit hole "The Hills" I might change my tune.

Where do you live mate?

In the new estate off John Lea Way.

Bonkers said:
BimboBob said:
Bonkers said:
I was attempting to make Wellingborough appear more glamorous than the reality. #faileddismally!!

Confused the fuck out of me. I tell everyone I'm from Wilby at the mo, but if we can call this shit hole "The Hills" I might change my tune.

Where do you live mate?

Not far from me then. I'm in the new-ish estate off Duke Street. Come down the Oak and I'll buy you a pint.

BimboBob said:
Bonkers said:
BimboBob said:

Where do you live mate?

Not far from me then. I'm in the new-ish estate off Duke Street. Come down the Oak and I'll buy you a pint.

I'll take you up on that charitable offer. Its Walking distance!!!!

Bonkers said:
BimboBob said:
Bonkers said:

I'll take you up on that charitable offer. Its Walking distance!!!!

That was the idea! 15 minutes for me via the co-op and about 10 for you. Should be in there for a couple after work on Friday. I'll let you know.

ebupyna8.jpg
men in blue Sussex

BimboBob said:
Stuuuuuu said:
Well it all started when I bumped into this bloke. Turns out he was quite the serial bigamist...

Were any hessian containers for domestic felines involved?

Nah, just the bloke who got married in Luxembourg before his divorce papers had gone through. Got six months in the slammer.

Think we should all get our heads together with regard to putting transport on - a lot travel up from the south of the M6 it seems - be a fun experience and maybe even save a few bob on travel etc....

liam81101 said:
Think we should all get our heads together with regard to putting transport on - a lot travel up from the south of the M6 it seems - be a fun experience and maybe even save a few bob on travel etc....

There is a bus that comes up from Cheltenham. Been running for years and I believe they do pick ups on the way.

PM me if you require a number

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.