City supporters in Midlands/South

I'm Halesowen based so M6 jn 3...... the chelmsford branch stops at a local halesowen pub for breakfast if playing a midlands team. Alway good for a lift :-)

Newport Shropshire.
Drive most to most games.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:16 pm --<br /><br />Way its going for away tickets, could do with a midlands supporters club

liam81101 said:
Just wondered how many regular City fans lived in and around the Midlands/South??? - be good to find out

3 of us from Southampton and one from Winchester are season ticket holders and travel up for nearly all home games.

xgorton said:
leicesterblue said:
SeaBass said:
That's a shame had some good trips when I was with them (mad bloke called dave remember had a missing finger - absolute madman.

From Leicester, went to uni to be close to City, ended up in Milton Keynes, started the supporters club there now in Rushden Northants - always been nice to meet fellow City fans in all places I have lived.

You're talking about Dave Kelly, top bloke, he still helps to run the East Mids SC.
Went with branch early 90s when i lived in bedworth pick up at some pub in cov,remember QPR away in cup top day vonky vonky.
What are your names? - I'm Darren I used to get the coach or minibus from J4 of the M6 and was a regular with the branch from '86 till the end really

Spent first 20 years of my life in Heald Green/Cheadle Hulme area but now exiled due to relocating with work down to the south coast and now live just outside Southampton. Still visit the north regularly but difficult to get to most weekend games as shift work gets in the way.
ATB.

bhamblue said:
I'm Halesowen based so M6 jn 3...... the chelmsford branch stops at a local halesowen pub for breakfast if playing a midlands team. Alway good for a lift :-)

Are you there on Saturday?

Middleton will be in the same boozer.

That's what the copper said to him after he arrested him at West Brom. When asking
him his name and then not believing him!
Stopped being funny after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.