City supporters in Midlands/South

bhamblue said:
I'm Halesowen based so M6 jn 3...... the chelmsford branch stops at a local halesowen pub for breakfast if playing a midlands team. Alway good for a lift :-)

I know there is a Chelmsford branch but do they run coaches to the home games? I went in the Horse and Jockey hoping to ctach them but the place was deserted.

Season ticket holder for over 10 years now, grown up in Manchester but moved to Coventry for uni last year. Still a season ticket holder and haven't missed a home game, league, cup, or champions league, since I moved. Can't say I've spoken to many blues around here though.

franksinatra said:
bhamblue said:
I'm Halesowen based so M5 jn 3...... the chelmsford branch stops at a local halesowen pub for breakfast if playing a midlands team. Alway good for a lift :-)

I know there is a Chelmsford branch but do they run coaches to the home games? I went in the Horse and Jockey hoping to ctach them but the place was deserted.

Yes they do ... I'm in contact with the chap who runs the group if you PM me with an email I'll send you his details :-)

Me and my son travel from Stone near Stafford. Usually meet up with a mate in Sandbach. All seasoncard holders. Count us in for a Midlands supporter's club!

Armitage, Staffordshire. Between Lichfield & Rugeley. Me & my son have season cards & do the odd away like West Brom oh & Madrid! What with the ever increasing costs of fuel I'd be keen to share lifts & meet fellow blues. Feel free to PM me those that are local to me!

Hi all

Chelmsley Wood just north of Cov.
Going to West Brom this weekend and up for sharing lifts up with other Blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.