city supporters outside manchester.

I know that City have utterly changed my life, even though only a fan for about three years now. When I was living in Timperley, I honestly didn't like or care about football at all. I was told I had to make a choice though(as I've recounted before in other threads), and chose City. I chose City because I know the satisfaction that comes from the underdog making good, and because I didn't want to be a glory hunter with the rags. That and Ronaldo just looks like a smarmy bastard that made me want to punch him from first site. ANYWAY! It has totally transformed my life in that what was really a decision to get a couple folks off my back about football, has transformed into a passionate love affair with both football and God's own club. Before City I was passionate about my local basketball team the Blazers, but since, my love and attention has waned even though the fortunes of said club are on the rise. I only have room for City now. I suppose if one really needs to present bonafides...well no, I don't think one needs to present bonafides. Respect is earned and overtime we'll earn the respect of our fellow City fans here, as make no mistake we here(including those of use who do not presently live in the Manchester area) are the core of City. From the person with just one post to folks like De Niro how have been here form the start, none of us would have come to the internet in our own free time to discuss and debate City if we were not passionately in love with the club.

We're already getting paranoid about this!

For me, any out of towners that have been there throughout the shit are blues.

I doubt I'll be saying the same if there is a new breed over the next 15 years.

However, and I don't mean to sound offensive here; We will not be as big as United or Liverpool on the world stage because we've not had a tragedy. But who gives a fuck? I go every week home and away and to me thats all that matters.

Is that I'm the only asian guy in here???

Well , It doesn't matter where I come from, but I'm a blues nearly 3 year now (Compare to most of you guys ,I feel ashamed for my self)
Actually I'm go to study oversee and now I'm already in Aus for 6 month, What make me feel really upset here is the fact that I cannot watching our match since the internet in my house is s..ck and don't know any pub that broadcast our match.

I'm may be a "Armchair Fan" in some one eyes since I didn't have a season ticket, I never go to the Stadium (It's Impossible for me to go there!!)but it doesn't matter because I'm know myself where is my heart belong to, and when some one ask me which team did you support, I'll say with a pride that "I'm Manchester City Supporter"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.