City talked up big time in the USA and Canada today

bigquinn772 said:
Can any blues in the US help me. Tomorrow I am gutted I won't be able to watch the build up and the match itself. My daughter has her match the same time City are playing. I don't have dvr. Is there anyone out there who will be dvr'ing it and could make a copy for me?

I'll be DVR'ing it because unfortunately I will be working. However, I have no idea how to get the data out of the DVR and into my PC. I'll bet there will be a working torrent on it by tomorrow night, however.

Anteros said:
bigquinn772 said:
Can any blues in the US help me. Tomorrow I am gutted I won't be able to watch the build up and the match itself. My daughter has her match the same time City are playing. I don't have dvr. Is there anyone out there who will be dvr'ing it and could make a copy for me?

I'll be DVR'ing it because unfortunately I will be working. However, I have no idea how to get the data out of the DVR and into my PC. I'll bet there will be a working torrent on it by tomorrow night, however.

Yes, think that's the route I have to go down.

Wish I could help with the DVR thing but I'm hopeless on that front.

As an aside, they're about the play the 6-1 on Fox Soccer right now! (8 p.m. EST)

bigquinn772 said:

mate, you're fucking father of the year for missing the match for what will inevitably be one of your daughters many useless (considerably speaking) matches in her life!!!

I'll DVR it for you if you want. It's the great thing about soccer is that there are no commercials between plays like in American football. It's a bloody mess to record my Alabama games because of all the ads.

Andouble said:
bigquinn772 said:

mate, you're fucking father of the year for missing the match for what will inevitably be one of your daughters many useless (considerably speaking) matches in her life!!!

'Father of the year' ?

Look take her to her match an hour early, drop her off and come home to watch City, then pick her up later in the day, or give her some bus fare to get home !

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.