City Tattoos

There are some fooking cracking 'WTF' tattoos here;

<a class="postlink" href="http://coedmagazine.com/2009/06/23/210-wtf-were-they-thinking-tattoos/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://coedmagazine.com/2009/06/23/210- ... g-tattoos/</a>

Like this one for example....

bad-tattoos-217-200.jpg

how are tattoos not an art form mate it is sum 1 exspressing them selves, have you seen sum tattoos they are amazing designs

Cookie monster said:
Well my mum has said no. So I now need a fake ID.
How old are you mate? dont forget when your young your still growing so it may stretch and look shit.
Not speaking from experiance only 16 myself but thats what I heard from somewhere

ell said:
Cookie monster said:
Well my mum has said no. So I now need a fake ID.
How old are you mate? dont forget when your young your still growing so it may stretch and look shit.
Not speaking from experiance only 16 myself but thats what I heard from somewhere

urban myth.

brass neck said:
Tom_mcfc said:
you are a penis

Insults from the great unwashed are often flung at people who are more (lets say) forward thinking. So go on spout your silly ill-educated rhetoric. I will take it on board than laugh heartily at it in my own time. Good luck with the tattoo's im sure you will enjoy them on the beach when your 78 and they are scarring the grandchildren!!!

Tattoo's have traditionally been worn by thickos who use brawn over brains, read the Sun and often are accompanied by to little aggressive dogs on a lead made out of twine. So those people work in offices now...still the same type of person though.

BTW

To prove my point:

If you were to take 100 people with tattoo's slapped all over them and 100 who don't. I wouldnt mind betting the people who don't would be upstanding members of the public, who have good jobs and the respect of people. The tattooed folk on average would be drunken layabouts.with the occasional exception of cause!!!

He does have a point? If you had to give a trademark of a thug or criminal the tat would be up there with the bull dog and bling. Most scallies will have a tat. I can remember one scallie who had his name tat across the side of his head. Not very bright I informed him if he was stopped by the old bill and tried to spin them a false name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.