City Tattoos

brass neck said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Thats funny, I have 3 tattoo's, 1 on my back, 1 on my forearm and 1 on the side of my left leg and i have a good job which pays probably more than you earn. I think your views on tattoo's are old fashioned and need updating. Oh did i also mention i wear a suit to work you tit. FFS

All fair enough I suppose if you want to live your life with people thinking "nice bloke, but he has a tattoo so......obviously a little head the ball...."
I would love to know the psychology behind having tattoos in hidden places on the body? surely the "works of art" (dont make me piss!!) are there to be seen by people, why doesn't everyone who likes these monstrosities have them on there face? if they are so great.
Do you pierce your children's ears as well? I see lots of people who do that when I'm out shopping....why would you put a hole through your child?!!!!

All I am saying about tattoos/trampstamps are, you ask many a older person if they like them now and they will say NO. My dad wont wear T Shirts cos he got two big fcuk off swooping Eagles on his arms when he was a young pissed up soldier in Hong Kong. Tattoos are loved by the young and regretted by the old all over the world. Think twice.....didnt a wise man say youth is wasted on the young?

Oscar Wilde,no less.
Not sure if being sent to jail for bumming makes him "wise",though.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
brass neck said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Thats funny, I have 3 tattoo's, 1 on my back, 1 on my forearm and 1 on the side of my left leg and i have a good job which pays probably more than you earn. I think your views on tattoo's are old fashioned and need updating. Oh did i also mention i wear a suit to work you tit. FFS

All fair enough I suppose if you want to live your life with people thinking "nice bloke, but he has a tattoo so......obviously a little head the ball...."
I would love to know the psychology behind having tattoos in hidden places on the body? surely the "works of art" (dont make me piss!!) are there to be seen by people, why doesn't everyone who likes these monstrosities have them on there face? if they are so great.
Do you pierce your children's ears as well? I see lots of people who do that when I'm out shopping....why would you put a hole through your child?!!!!

All I am saying about tattoos/trampstamps are, you ask many a older person if they like them now and they will say NO. My dad wont wear T Shirts cos he got two big fcuk off swooping Eagles on his arms when he was a young pissed up soldier in Hong Kong. Tattoos are loved by the young and regretted by the old all over the world. Think twice.....didnt a wise man say youth is wasted on the young?

Oscar Wilde,no less.
Not sure if being sent to jail for bumming makes him "wise",though.
I Thought it was G.B.S

jax5yd.jpg

brass neck said:
if i was a employer and someone had a tattoo, I wouldnt employ them over a clean cut bloke in a suit because i would be thinking if there daft enough to get a potentially life threatening needle in there arm and ink smudged in....are they daft enough to rob me/not turn up/assault clients/leave the canteen cooker on over night/get pissed at work/....
It is surprising that you are not an employer based on your "enlightened" comments.
shocked.gif

On the other hand I completely agree with your comments on earrings.
wink.gif

brass neck said:
Don't get em..........especially on women.....Don't they realise in 50 years they are going to be a old granny with a stupid dumb ass tattoo on there shoulder/arm/tit/ass/leg/ etc etc. Ive said it before and ill say it again..Tattoos are there for a reason, they say a certain something about a person, if i was a employer and someone had a tattoo, I wouldnt employ them over a clean cut bloke in a suit because i would be thinking if there daft enough to get a potentially life threatening needle in there arm and ink smudged in....are they daft enough to rob me/not turn up/assault clients/leave the canteen cooker on over night/get pissed at work/....
Tattoo's are right up there with the nutters who put holes through there children in the name of scally fashion...children who are barely old enough to talk never mind decide they want a chavy ear ring....

Unbelievable, I am a recruitment manager and if I dare do as you say I would end up in a tribunal. You should never stereotype people, them having a tattoo may mean they like to express themselves , stand out in a crowd, have artistic talent. I myself have the family crest on my back along with that of the new city crest and scroll with my kids names on, I had these done because I am very proud of each and every one of them (will post pic when missus comes home and takes a picture!) I have never made a dick of myself in public ,mugged anyone, or been in troube with the police.

brass neck said:
I'm a firm believer in the statment that qualifications mean relatively little as far as TRUE intelligence goes, Most highly qualified people can simply retain facts well........intelligence is a much deeper thing than retaining and repeating other peoples labour. The cleverest people I have met dont collect qualifications like stamps or other tat.
I assume that you do not have one if you believe it is that easy.
Most high-level degrees require the recipient to "produce" a final product (either a thesis, internship project, residency, etc).
That is hardly just retaining and repeating.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Great thread!

People with tattoos = scum. Obviously, I'm looking forward to the 'all blacks are criminals and lazy' thread and hope to see the 'all gay men have aids and fancy me' thread as soon as possible.

Lovely stuff.
2funny.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.