"City Tearing Cockneys Apart Again"

Can you really blame the scrotey lads?
Surely you can think back to when you were at "that" age, looking for a sense of belonging/identity which is much harder in today's multicultural/diverse society.
This is where Football plays a part as teams can represent your heritage/locality and this can be the recipe for violence which emits from Fear/Anger.

As one poster above alludes to, many lads won't have that sensible father figure and will show their emotions using violence rather than diplomacy.

I put it down to us, fellow blues who have been in similar situations over the years of following City and can relate to these lads - and show them there is a better way to support this club.
Doesn't matter what fucking branded clothes you wear, how local your accent is, how silly you get after not handling your drink and drugs.
I enjoyed some good ruckus over the years but found my way in martial arts discipline.
Far too often the past few seasons I've found myself stopping fights between fellow blues and away supporters.

Only takes one person there talking sense to make someone else see sense.

Can you really blame the scrotey lads?
Surely you can think back to when you were at "that" age, looking for a sense of belonging/identity which is much harder in today's multicultural/diverse society.
This is where Football plays a part as teams can represent your heritage/locality and this can be the recipe for violence which emits from Fear/Anger.

As one poster above alludes to, many lads won't have that sensible father figure and will show their emotions using violence rather than diplomacy.

I put it down to us, fellow blues who have been in similar situations over the years of following City and can relate to these lads - and show them there is a better way to support this club.
Doesn't matter what fucking branded clothes you wear, how local your accent is, how silly you get after not handling your drink and drugs.
I enjoyed some good ruckus over the years but found my way in martial arts discipline.
Far too often the past few seasons I've found myself stopping fights between fellow blues and away supporters.

Only takes one person there talking sense to make someone else see sense.
You've not mentioned the difficulty of buying a Halal kebab nowadays.

I remember goin to games 'back then' and mancs hearing my accent and thinking I was nuts traveling that far to watch 'that crap'. Now this !.

To be honest, there may well be some glory hunters, but don't hear that south of Manchester accent and tar us all with the same brush.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.