City thank fans who travelled to Shakhtar

Was this the game when the team and manager didn't go over to the fans at the end?

I've noticed that at recent away games, including Atalanta and Anfield, Pep and the team's appreciation of the fans' support has been much better.

Whether I've remembered that correctly or not it's great gesture from the club.
Yes you are corr
Was this the game when the team and manager didn't go over to the fans at the end?

I've noticed that at recent away games, including Atalanta and Anfield, Pep and the team's appreciation of the fans' support has been much better.

Whether I've remembered that correctly or not it's great gesture from the club.
Yes it was mate, that won't ever happen again :+)

I see this has been picked up by a few social media pages and we are getting the usual small time crap.
some facts
- >20 days notice from the draw to the matchday
- Played in Kharkiv so extra travel.
- no direct flight connections to the city so extra ££
- The club offered no official travel package.

I'm well chuffed for the fans who travelled there..they deserve some recognition from the club.
It's a brilliant gesture from City

That my be tomorrow's, but in the interest of balance, actual headline currently:
"Pep Guardiola personally writes to EVERY one of the 114 Man City fans who travelled to their Champions League game in Ukraine and invites them to the return fixture for a night of club hospitality"

The Mail seem to have decided that headlines are now paragraphs.
Its incorrect though. My mate had his signed by Rodrigo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.