City to axe Mancini

Well if sack a manager after 2 defeats (which I don't think we will), 1 against Arsenal where we had 10 men for 85 minutes, and yet played very well and for a long period were the better side, then the club might as well give the fcuk up, they will deserve to fail.

We don't know if this is bollocks or not but if you put all the " leaks" and snippits we hear together will what we've seen on the pitch it's obvious there are real problems, will sacking the manager and all the turmoil that involves make everything right, will it make yaya toure return to being a bloody good player rather than the bag of shite he is now, will AJ get a game and will we actually make a fist of a title challenge? If not, we yet again start from scratch it could waste the entire season. if rykkard or whoever can sort us out then fine we will still be right behind the club despite the stick we'll get. I'm not so sure though that it will just magically mend us, only mourinio could do that, so if it ain't him I say let's leave bob alone to sort it out.
I very much doubt we will though.

cleavers said:
Well if sack a manager after 2 defeats (which I don't think we will), 1 against Arsenal where we had 10 men for 85 minutes, and yet played very well and for a long period were the better side, then the club might as well give the fcuk up, they will deserve to fail.
Can't argue with this. You would hope the people at the top of the club don't view *shock-horror gasp* two back-to-back defeats with the same cringe-inducing hysteria that the tabloids and drama queens on here do.

Mancini is their man. They need to grow some fucking bollocks and back him to the hilt FFS.

You assume Yaya Toure is 100%. I am told he is not.

And why do you over react to one bad result? We played with 10 men against Arsenal and they had Clattenberg.

We'll never get anywhere if this is the reaction to every disappointment

I'll be very disappointed if this is true. He needs to be given as much time as Hughes in my opinion, as a minimum, more actually because Hughes had new signings from the get-go to produce improvements whereas Mancini is still waiting as he barely signed anyone in January and suffered an unfortunate spate of injuries amongst his summer ones. Give him the season at least.

Mancini ain't leaving. End of!

Why do so many people feel the need to repeat every piece of sh*te that's printed or spouted by so called 'journalists' on this forum?

The media would absolutely LOVE us to fail, and by propagating this nonsense, I'm afraid you're part of the problem. We need to stick together and ride out this storm.

The future's BLUE and closer than you think! CTID

Dubai Blue said:
cleavers said:
Can't argue with this. You would hope the people at the top of the club don't view *shock-horror gasp* two back-to-back defeats with the same cringe-inducing hysteria that the tabloids and drama queens on here do.

Mancini is their man. They need to grow some fucking bollocks and back him to the hilt FFS.
So do some of he fans instead of taking this seriously and jumping on their bandwagon

tangaroa said:

Why do so many people feel the need to repeat every piece of sh*te that's printed or spouted by so called 'journalists' on this forum?

The media would absolutely LOVE us to fail, and by propagating this nonsense, I'm afraid you're part of the problem. We need to stick together and ride out this storm.

I wouldn't be so sure if I was you.

tangaroa said:

I think its matter of time, there's too much smoke for it not to be any fire. This reminds me about Scolaris last weeks, the stories kept comming and comming, until he was gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.