City to axe Mancini

mike channon´s windmill said:
No disrespect but the Belfast Telegraph - that font of all footballing enlightenment - give me a fookin break ffs!
As has already been pointed out, it's actually sourced from the Independent (Ian Herbert). The Belfast Telegraph is using it much like they would an agency article from AFP or Reuters. However, this doesn't excuse his refusal to place Kolo Toure's comments in full context instead of just constantly banging on about "problems".

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/tour233-admits-problems-at-city-as-mancini-calls-for-order-2122655.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 22655.html</a>

This whole situation is getting beyond a joke now. Why dont we put Yaya Toure/Carlos Tevez/Adebayor in charge, as they clearly think they would make a better manager than a man who has one three serie A titles. If the club make a knee jerk reaction at this moment I think it will take 5 years for us to recover. A sacking of Mancini in these ridiculous circumstances transfers all power back to the players for some time.

I'm not buying into it. The owners will keep the faith and review his position and the clubs position after the festive period. Relax people, Sheikh Mansour did not sack Hughes for quite some time, why would they do so with their own man?

There is no better option at the moment other than Roberto so I do not see how his departure would be constructive and in the best interests of the clubs future.

chris63 said:
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/premiership/manchester-city-to-axe-manager-roberto-mancini-14992986.html

We will be a laffin stock if this happened. The media would love it.

if we get Hiddink then thats fine, anybody else no thanks.

gooney said:
tangaroa said:
Mancini ain't leaving. End of!

Why do so many people feel the need to repeat every piece of sh*te that's printed or spouted by so called 'journalists' on this forum?

The media would absolutely LOVE us to fail, and by propagating this nonsense, I'm afraid you're part of the problem. We need to stick together and ride out this storm.

The future's BLUE and closer than you think! CTID
I think its matter of time, there's too much smoke for it not to be any fire. This reminds me about Scolaris last weeks, the stories kept comming and comming, until he was gone.

Yeah, all those 1 stories just keep coming and coming don't they.

bundle up all the little incidents

add negative spin and groundless speculation

result - a shit article in that king of periodicals the belfast telegraph

smells like bullshit

wouldn't these rags just love for us to needlessly shoot ourselves in the foot yet again

rijkaard!! pmsl.

The only laughing stock connected to City are the fans who believe the made-up rubbish in the media

This club is better run and financed than it ever has been and the whole football world knows and that and fears it They know that it only a matter of time before City starts winning trophy after trophy. Through fear and envy they make-up stories to try to de-stabilise. Fortunately for us and unfortunately for them the Chairman and Owner are so far away form it that it will not make a blind bit of difference to any decisions that they make. The days of reactionary decisions by a chairman like Swales are long over.

So keep the faith and sit back and enjoy the ride Me I'm loving it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.