City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

I rarely boo and have never bothered about it with this Anthem thingymabob which I see no need for anyway why have an anthem for a competition, but I shall boo next match. I'm now a rebel with a cause!! Stupid organisation.

They want to fine the club for some members of the crowd exercising their right to free speech?

Crack right on you absolute fucking imbeciles. We'll fucking demolish you in court.

This is, of course, good news. UEFA are going to look incredibly stupid and vain over this. And the gripes of City fans with UEFA will make European-wide news. i suspect that some of the fan's "statesmen" will be getting called by journos right now.

I just hope that clown from the supporter's club who said that Mancini's sacking was the darkest day in the club's history doesn't say something stupid. Or that woman who said that two thirds of fans didn't want Sven to be the new manager.

I would be the best fans' spokesman out there, obviously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.