City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

Utterly fucking bizarre. Don't they realise how ridiculous and petty this makes them look. No doubt we will get far bigger sanctions than the clubs who have been done for racial abuse by their fans in recent years.

I think that if they fine the club we should refuse to pay it and when they try to stop us competing (as they will) for not paying we take them to the Court of Human Rights saying that they are stopping us from carrying out our legitimate business (or words to that effect)

I think any charge will relate to the crowd trouble rather than the booing.

Probably a pathetic attempt to divert publicity from their corrupt antics. They are seriously a bunch of deluded c***s. We are a great club, doing great things and they fuckin hate it

I think that if they fine the club we should refuse to pay it and when they try to stop us competing (as they will) for not paying we take them to the Court of Human Rights saying that they are stopping us from carrying out our legitimate business (or words to that effect)

Right to Freedom of Expression Eccles. UEFA cannot make or uphold a law that suppresses our rights as EU (or UK/Irish/French whatever) Citizens to express ourselves in a public place. Wouldn't be too surprised to see some politicians jumping on this one.

This is, of course, good news. UEFA are going to look incredibly stupid and vain over this. And the gripes of City fans with UEFA will make European-wide news. i suspect that some of the fan's "statesmen" will be getting called by journos right now.

I just hope that clown from the supporter's club who said that Mancini's sacking was the darkest day in the club's history doesn't say something stupid. Or that woman who said that two thirds of fans didn't want Sven to be the new manager.

I would be the best fans' spokesman out there, obviously.
"Yeah a few blues are conspiracy nutjobs who claim you are taking the mick out of us but for once i can say we all agree on UEFA being petty towards us and the club"

:P

Hahaha YCNMIU, although UEFA do, this has got to be a wind up, the club should tell them to piss off if they try to fine us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.