City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

Laughable! A complete joke of an organisation if they do not allow genuine peaceful protests.
I only hope that the media and fans of other clubs get right behind us on this. We should encourage wide spread booing of the anthem.

We were booing the decision to ban Platini from all football related activity. UEFA, I guess you don't want our unwavering support? ;)

Unbelievable. You know what other fans are like. This could snowball to a lot more clubs fans booing from now on.

I just hope we are not embarrassing our club. It would be good for something to filter down from above as to how the club are feeling about us protesting.

Unbelievable. You know what other fans are like. This could snowball to a lot more clubs fans booing from now on.

I just hope we are not embarrassing our club. It would be good for something to filter down from above as to how the club are feeling about us protesting.

I was wondering this too, the last thing we want to do is anything detrimental to our club. I'm sure they'll issue a statement at some point that we can gauge from

I'm glad this has happened. All it's done is further prove what an incompetent, bent bunch of small time cunts UEFA are and showed that people are right to boo everything that they stand for. The only ones who come out of this badly is UEFA

Don't UEFA realise the booing exists in the first place because many of us feel our club has
has been singled out on a number of occasions for unfair treatment, so their response is to
single us out for some unfair treatment.Common sense must be in short supply there as
whether they agree or not with our grievances against them,surely they can see we have one
and take this into account rather than inflame the situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.