City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

worries me a bit, also saddens me too.

All these years we've been shit and all these years we've been watching other teams win it, now we are in position to realistically win it ourselves our fans are booing.

YCNMIU IMO

We've got just as much right to be in this competition as Real Madrid. We're not guests of UEFA. We've been treated appallingly on a number of issues so it's completely correct that we protest.

And it's obvious to everyone that the booing is of the organisation UEFA, not the tournament they organise.

A fine could be challenged in court under the European Convention of Human Rights which has the right to free expression
"Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises"

We've got just as much right to be in this competition as Real Madrid. We're not guests of UEFA. We've been treated appallingly on a number of issues so it's completely correct that we protest.

And it's obvious to everyone that the booing is of the organisation UEFA, not the tournament they organise.

Yeah but it is? New kids on the block rock up and start booing, let's at least win it first??

i dunno, i'm sure you guys are right, just doesn't sit with me very well that's all.

Yeah but it is? New kids on the block rock up and start booing, let's at least win it first??

i dunno, i'm sure you guys are right, just doesn't sit with me very well that's all.

Don't boo then. Simple.

WE NEED TO TAKE THE GAME BACK -FAN POWER - GET ORGANISED AND BOYCOTT TARGETTED GAMES , like industrial action to make the football authorities sit up and listen,
in my opinion the game distanced itself so far from the real fan, capped off recently with the corruption allegations. what with stupidly immoral transfer fees, wages , leading to unaffordable ticket prices and most of us paying silly money to SKY or whoever bids highest for the rights!
WHO OWNS THE GAME OF FOOTBALL ??
WITHOUT A CUSTOMER (FANS) THE GAME IS NOTHING
WE NEED A REVOLUTION!

UEFA are total pr*cks , the booing would have died out eventually , now they have charged our club , its like a blue rag to a bull , we will now probably ALL boo in the next champs home game against the germans , UEFA really a bunch of crooked retards , how the f*ck are these tw*ts running a multi million pound organisation. UEFA do not deerve any respect and will never get any respect from our supporters . Next time they play their rancid anthem , we should all stand up and sing "stand up if you hate UEFA"
Now then now then now then now, then: would be interesting if other fans do a Sunderland / Q.P.R. this weekend but this time boooooo!.

Only if our nice owner et al have stopped dropping in here / are dumb as bricks could they think anything untoward. Same for the players. Not a chance do I buy they do not / will not understand. Walton is sufficient for me to determine that the Royal BOSS does not like people fucking with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.