City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

How about an email protest to UEFA? Anyone have an email address for UEFA?
Thousands of us should send them this picture!
1610994_1143500809010841_7830417058502254310_n.jpg

http://www.uefa.com/community/feedback/index.html

worries me a bit, also saddens me too.

All these years we've been shit and all these years we've been watching other teams win it, now we are in position to realistically win it ourselves our fans are booing.

YCNMIU IMO
You really do not understand what's it's all about do you?
If you are a blue it shouldn't need explaining

New Kids on the block!!??

We were in this competition 40 odd fucking years ago & winning european competitions before Liverpool!!

who was the 1st english team to win a domestic trophy and european trophy in the same season , rags, dippers , arse , chavs , spuds , leeds ,? no none of them , it was MCFC , 1971 , League Cup & ECWC , we had 30 odd years in the wilderness , now we are back with a vengeance.

This has now got the potential to become a major international / global subject. UEFA have let the genie out of the bottle now.

We must create the biggest fan led kerfuffle in history between now and the game agin Gladbach and during the pre match anthem.

But to demonstrate our support & love for The Sheik,as the saviour of our club,it should be followed at KIck off by a stadium wide rendition of :

SHEIK MANSOUR MI LORD..SHEIK MANSOUR ......SHEIK MANSOUR MI LORD ..SHEIK MANSOUR Etc etc

Let the whole global sporting world see what MANCHESTER CITY and it's fans can do when wronged.

This is a god sent ,once in a BlueMoon,opportunity......we mustn't miss it !!

CTID.

The booing charge is great news. We are now guarsnteed our biggest ever home European crowd and I wouldn't be surprised if Gladbach is a sell out!

When we win this tin pot cup. We should just go up to collect the trophy and just walk past all the wankers from uefa and don't even give the trophy a second glance. In fact gob on it as they walk past. When they hand the medals out every player just lob them into the crowd!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.