City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

I'm sure its been mentioned but the best way to fuck CL and UEFA is to win the damn thing and NOT take the cup.

Its their symbol, the beast which we sip from.

Win it hold it afloat and give it back.......

Think about it, all the cameras and no cup

It speaks volumes about UEFA that they actually went to the trouble of introducing a rule prohibiting the "disruption of a competition anthem".

Tailor made for the Poznan as well. Please sir they Booed and turned their backs on the flag as well.

Apologies, but.....

THE BOOING IS GOING TO BE AS LOUD AS F***, ISNT IT!ji

I honestly can't wait. Let's hope our German friends join in as well.

Not in the champions league cup scheme and avoided last night as I have not enjoyed European nights since Hamburg really. Now want to go to let it all out during the next "anthem '. I genuinely believe UEFA and their officials have been trying to screw us over.

Yeah but it is? New kids on the block rock up and start booing, let's at least win it first??

i dunno, i'm sure you guys are right, just doesn't sit with me very well that's all.

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK, NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK???????? You do know something about our History don't you? If not there is a Forum called History which I suggest you look at!!

Until today I have not been bothered about booing, I didn't mind others doing it because of FREEDOM OF SPEECH, but I didn't boo. Guess what?? At the next CL match I will be booing and I shall continue to do so until these muppets learn some manners and realise that we are allowed to cheer, sing or boo at a football match.

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK INDEED!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.