City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

What are the odds we get fined more for booing a song than other teams get for racist abuse?

Dynamo Kiev have been charged with racist behavior.

Let's see who get's the bigger fine.

Reminds me when we for fined for being a minute late a few years back.

Reported? He just tweeted this

I think it is a non-story

Now that it's broken on Sky Sports are you still pretending this?

When it comes to UEFA you should always remember this line from snatch 'You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

This will spectacularly backfire. Apart from city fans, I'm not sure people were even aware of the booing. Now the whole world knows and the boos will be louder than ever next game.

You'd think maybe their PR would have adviced against it given the publicity they are getting for platini. Or maybe they need something to bury that and divert people's attention elsewhere...

So we have a bent fucking Frenchman and numerous bent Germans and the fuckers have the nerve to try and punish us for their incompetence.The irony.
This should be fun for Khaldoon and HH.Bring it on and UEFA will get laughed out of the courts.Wankers every last one of `em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.