City To Be Presented With The PL Trophy If Champions On Sunday

Players could easily get injured if some nob runs at them, it's not last game of the season and we have at least one cup final and hopefully 2 to play, didn't one of the 2012 winning side get an injury when a lad lost his footing and slid into them?
My mate said Dzeko was almost blue and not in a good way!

Still my favourite pitch invasion video… I don’t know the guy but this video wells me up everytime… sums that day up perfectly

That was a very respectful pitch invasion. The stewards were calm and the fans looked like they were complying with requests to leave the pitch. I wasn’t there as I was still in Canada so I have no first hand knowledge.

I was there last season though and the pitch invasion was a free for all. The pitch invaders completely ignored repeated requests to leave the pitch and a few dozen (I wouldn’t put it at any more than that) seemed more interested in acts of vandalism that celebrating the league win.

As I said in my earlier post I don’t want to stop anyone having fun. I just want to see the trophy presentation and the players enjoying the moment In safety.

Last edited:
The ceremony may well start on the Sunday but the presentation will not be until the Monday.
The crowd will first have to be introduced to the back room staff, groundsman, tea ladies, laundry ladies, the wankers in the ticket office, car park attendants, that fit young girl who stands in the tunnel, the wives and children of current players, former players wives, wives of players who might sign for us and the bloke from the chippy across the road.
You forgot the 30 minutes wasted while they clear the pitch of invaders, and another 15 minutes to build the presentation stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.