City To Be Presented With The PL Trophy If Champions On Sunday

If it does happen I hope there are plenty of security on duty to stop the idiots getting onto the pitch at the end.
We were fined last season and we don`t need another fucking heavier fine due to the stupidity of those who think they have a god given right to ignore the Clubs request.
Kill joy ?
No I just want the teams to enjoy (should it happen) the moments they`ve never shared together on the pitch by themselves.
Please Blue Mooners and others don`t go on the pitch.Do we ever see other fans after winning the PL doing the same. To be fair its been that fucking long since anyone else won it. ;)

If it does happen I hope there are plenty of security on duty to stop the idiots getting onto the pitch at the end.
We were fined last season and we don`t need another fucking heavier fine due to the stupidity of those who think they have a god given right to ignore the Clubs request.
Kill joy ?
No I just want the teams to enjoy (should it happen) the moments they`ve never shared together on the pitch by themselves.
Please Blue Mooners and others don`t go on the pitch.Do we ever see other fans after winning the PL doing the same. To be fair its been that fucking long since anyone else won it. ;)

You're only posting that because you can't get your wheelchair on to the pitch. ;-)

The manhandling of the Villa keeper was out of order.

The damage to the goals was regrettable. Over exuberance.The stewards stood on the goal line melted away.

Those 2 issues aside, the scenes of pure joy, jubilation and happiness from the fans on the pitch was fantastic to see. And to be a part of it. Can't lie. :-)

My small piece of City turf is still alive and growing in the back garden. ;-)

2c23443419677f6abfae00c5ae530e7bY29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjUzMzgwMjQ0-2.67048513.jpg

SEI_105651578-760x450.jpg

1_Manchester-City-v-Aston-Villa-Premier-League.jpg

SEI_105653364-760x507.jpg

Unless Arsenal lose on Saturday...

And can also see the trophy having to be packed away when we screw it up on Sunday and it carries on until at least Brighton!
The presentation 100% won’t be at Brighton. If things go wrong this weekend but there’s still a happy ending, we’ll get the trophy at Brentford even if we clinch the title at the Amex.

You're only posting that because you can't get your wheelchair on to the pitch. ;-)

The damage to the goals was regrettable. Over exuberance.The stewards stood on the goal line melted away.

Those 2 issues aside, the scenes of pure joy, jubilation and happiness from the fans on the pitch was fantastic to see. And to be a part of it. Can't lie. :-)

View attachment 79308

View attachment 79309

View attachment 79310

View attachment 79311
Complete bollocks the keeper was manhandled……the guy ran past him and brushed him …..

View attachment 79308

View attachment 79309

View attachment 79310

View attachment 79311
This earned the club a massive fine and more bad publicity , yobs no more no less

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.