City To Be Presented With The PL Trophy If Champions On Sunday

This earned the club a massive fine and more bad publicity , yobs no more no less

I'm not a yob. Neither are the vast majority of people who went on to the pitch to celebrate the title win against Villa

In fact, I haven't got a criminal record. And I've done jury service. Etc

I've done more pitch invasions than you've met proper yobs. At Maine Road, Ewood Park, and the Etihad stadium. I didn't do the Bradford pitch invasion. Not once have I caused any problems. Not once have I confronted an opposition player or a steward trying to stop me from getting on to the pitch.

I've had the sheer pleasure of congratulating City players on the pitch as the fans have helped them back to the players tunnel and/or carried them shoulder high off the pitch. I can tell you all the players I have seen that happen to loved it.

In fact, I've seen more trouble and yobish behaviour outside grounds, on the terraces, and on the concourses between City fans and opposing fans, and between City fans, blue on blue.

If it does happen I hope there are plenty of security on duty to stop the idiots getting onto the pitch at the end.
We were fined last season and we don`t need another fucking heavier fine due to the stupidity of those who think they have a god given right to ignore the Clubs request.
Kill joy ?
No I just want the teams to enjoy (should it happen) the moments they`ve never shared together on the pitch by themselves.
Please Blue Mooners and others don`t go on the pitch.Do we ever see other fans after winning the PL doing the same. To be fair its been that fucking long since anyone else won it. ;)
BORING !!!!

I'm not a yob. Neither are the vast majority of people who went on to the pitch to celebrate the title win against Villa

I've done more pitch invasions than you've met proper yobs. At Maine Road, Ewood Park, and the Etihad stadium. I didn't do the Bradford pitch invasion. Not once have I caused any problems. Not once have I confronted an opposition player or a steward trying to stop me from getting on to the pitch.

I've had the sheer pleasure of congratulating City players on the pitch as the fans have helped them back to the players tunnel and/or carried them shoulder high off the pitch. I can tell you all the players I have seen that happen to loved it.

In fact, I've seen more trouble and yobish behaviour outside grounds, on the terraces, and on the concourses between City fans and opposing fans, and between City fans, blue on blue.
You are selfish and dont give a shit about the consequences to the club

All that may be true, but to do it now in the current climate would just be selfish self indulgence.

Not disagreeing.
But if you get caught you WILL have a criminal record

Yob ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.