City To Dump Ade, SWP & Bridge.

Ireland - Pains me to say it but not good enough for where we are going.
SWP - Been woeful since xmas fair enough not played much but looks like Bobby has made his mind up.
Adebayor - Get rid been shite since september, thought he'd turned a corner after Burnley but went missing in the derby and Arsenal games. Get rid.
Bridge - Played quite well but too injury prone, Bye bye Bridgy.

I'd add...

RSC - Useless crock, get rid.
Bellers - Just can't seem to get on with the manager and is causing unrest, will be sold in the summer i'm afraid.
Garrido - Useless.
Vieria - Passed it.

I think it's funny that everyone wants Ireland gone and think AJ is amazing but he could have a bad season then everyone will want him gone as well. :( And Ireland isn't good enough but AJ who's played like 15 games for us and he's a great prospect and Richards who's younger is thought of as not good enough as well, shouldn't he be thought of a prospect as well? :(

Oasis_City said:
I think it's funny that everyone wants Ireland gone and think AJ is amazing but he could have a bad season then everyone will want him gone as well. :( And Ireland isn't good enough but AJ who's played like 15 games for us and he's a great prospect and Richards who's younger is thought of as not good enough as well, shouldn't he be thought of a prospect as well? :(
I'm not sure about selling Ireland, but that being said, it's not like this is his first bad season. Indeed some people would say last season was the odd one and this is just back to the norm.

trueblue09 said:
how can ANY of you say to s-w-p bye. hes a fucking great player and came on against man u and actually ran at them and gave them a problem and thats hell of a fuckinng lot more than "aj" did. you lot are fucking deluded to say "not botherd" im ashamed to be classed in the same braket as some of you unthankful wankers.

4-1 lets forget that to eh goodbye all that is pure at this football club.

a souless club we were called. you people are making it so.

stick to pro evo you little rarsclart (:

so what your telling me is we should keep swp because of the 4-1? Is that the bottom line skippy? He was shite against united, as he has been for 90% of the season. Time to let go son, greater plYers just around the corner.

Oasis_City said:

Richards is shit always will be, nearly destroyed the tv looking at him on Sat. Clueless swear to god just watch him for 5 mins and you lose the will to live.

Sorry rant over .....

Hes shit

over now......

Richards is shit always will be, nearly destroyed the tv looking at him on Sat. Clueless swear to god just watch him for 5 mins and you lose the will to live.

Sorry rant over .....

Hes shit

over now......[/quote]

lol

What aload of fucking shite! Why you even discussing it? Mancini and vinny even said last night when you see shite like this in the paper just laugh cause its made up as usual.

Ireland - Come on guys we cant slate off ireland wanting him to be laid off, this guy was are star last year! just because hes had one bad season doesnt mean we should cart him off to some small club. I say small club not because of his talent but for the fact that no one has noticed him this season and he wont be going to a club he deserves to be going to if he is indeed sold! For me if there was a choice i would keep Ireland over Viera. Viera is passed it, only here because he knows it was his last time to play for a decent side and for the money! Not saying thats a bad thing, who in his postion wouldnt do the same. Im just saying for city ireland is a better prospect who has been with us since he was 15! he has seen the ups and downs with city and is still here!

Ade - Again as previously said if it was me i wouldnt be keeping rsc over ade any day. Maybe its his attitude bobbys had enough off or maybe theres something in the training ground that hes seing that we arent!

SWP - my respect for this guy was the most you could have for a player up untill he left us for chelsea. Yeah he was going to a better squad and who wouldnt. but its the fact that he didnt fight to stay with us. he was getting first team football with us playing well and being notcied for england squad. he left for money and a lovely warm bench on a top 4 squad. If it wouldnt of been for us his career would be over now and thats a fact. since he has been back his attitude hasnt been great. because of that he has lost my respect, his place at city and possibily his place on the England Squad.

Bridge - I must admit when we first bought bridgey i wasnt too impressed but his form grew on me week in week out. yeah take away a few injurys and a few mistakes and u have a good player. i admit hes not the best we could have but he is a good second choice!

In my view, the 4 whingers will go:

SWP
Tevez
Bellamy
Ireland

The only one I'd be bothered about there is Tevez, but if he feels the need to speak about internal stuff in the press, then he can fuck off. If you want to criticise your manager or his training, do it in his office, genius.

SWPs interviews about wanting a new contract made the club look ruthless. If he wants to present us that way, we should act that way and sell him to Sunderland.

Bellamy is rumoured to not get on the same page as Mancini. Again, I'm not sure exactly who he believes he is, but as soon as I saw him giving it out to the fans the other day, I lost loads of respect for him. You constantly hear about how he has problems with training so, we make a compromise for him. He doesn't have to do our training any more and we don't pay his wages. Sell him.

Ireland, unfortunately, has always been a bit mad. His moanings this season firstly about being played out of position, then later about not being played enough, are unacceptable. Internal problems are internal problems. If he cannot understand this and accept that he has to show how good he is on the pitch to get played regularly, sell him.

We need to stop being a Mickey Mouse organisation, and the biggest part of this is to quell all criticisms of anything City in the press. We need a clearout of the negative influences in the dressing room, and stop buying cunts who do nothing but sit on their fat salarys and whinge. Mental ability in football is more important than physical ability. We need to get the right blend of a squad together, and just buying really really good players won't cut it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.