City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City to expand Etihad to 60,000

poyntontom said:
will we have extra fish & chips shops ?

no, pie and mash shops, to serve the glory hunting cockerney supporters we will be attracting

put the away fans in the new 3rd tier,sure it can be done to construct there own entrance,then we will have 2 tiers of city behind the goal and at cup games aswell.

SWP's back said:
GXCity said:
Where's FBloke? 10 years I tell you!

:)
I don't know why anyone listens to him. My dog is more in the know.

Can you ask your dog if they are keeping the hospitality boxes at the ends or whether it will be a straight 3 tiers like the hastily put together pictures ?

Neville Kneville said:
SWP's back said:
GXCity said:
Where's FBloke? 10 years I tell you!

:)

Can you ask your dog if they are keeping the hospitality boxes at the ends or whether it will be a straight 3 tiers like the hastily put together pictures ?
He squeaked a bit and then licked his balls. Hope that helps.

SWP's back said:
Neville Kneville said:
SWP's back said:

He squeaked a bit and then licked his balls. Hope that helps.

He'd better be fucking right.

coulsonblue said:
djimaldblue said:
It's a great move in my opinion to do it in 2 stages.
That way we can see if there are enough bums to be put on seats before going gung-ho with a massive capacity increase.

Would look a bit odd with 1 side uneven, a bit like that Dublin arena

I think it would look quite unique, I see what your are saying but it will give it character.

Is there anything to stop us adding seats in the corners?

The Corners will grow in size with a 3rd tier. We could maybe add a couple of thousand seats if all 4 corners were added at 3rd tier level

I know about the vents, but perhaps they aren't that important? Other grounds do without them.

Back in 2010, the 60k seater was told to me as being done in stages with the end concept being for a 'level top' much like the Emirates. I've seen nothing to change that and same goes for the Campus, metro and buildings about to spring up around the ground. It will be fantastic and 60k feels about right long-term. Let's see if OT is full after a few years of penny pinching and dreary Moyes teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.