City to give Liverpool guard of honour

Combined team on this season's form:

Alisson (I'd have always vouched for Eddie but he's been very poor)
TAA
Van Dijk
Laporte
Robertson
Fabinho
De Bruyne
Foden (he's only needed 3 games to prove he's better than anyone other than Kev in midfield)
Salah
Mane
Aguero.

For the guard of honour could we wear some really tacky tracksuits, false taches, and curly black wigs? And perhaps play z cars while they come out, for the cheating, thieving, scrounging, woah is me victim, var abusing arsholes!

It's the right thing to do. We look petty and vindictive by not doing so. Pep is an honourable man and FWIW I do think Klopp is too. It's not his fault that his fanbase are a bunch of murderous fire starting trouble making lunatics who cry at the first sign of trouble and trash their own city.
Klopp is just as bad,don't excuse him

It's the right thing to do[/B]. We look petty and vindictive by not doing so. Pep is an honourable man and FWIW I do think yKlopp is too. It's not his fault that his fanbase are a bunch of murderous fire starting trouble making lunatics who cry at the first sign of trouble and trash their own city.

It is. And if we hadn’t got Pep, I would have been more than happy to get Klopp. As would more than a few on here.
I for one won’t be watching that match till k.o. though.

It is. And if we hadn’t got Pep, I would have been more than happy to get Klopp. As would more than a few on here.
I for one won’t be watching that match till k.o. though.
Don’t think that will work, they will keep repeating the guard of honour throughout the broadcast.

Just record it and watch it later with finger poised over the fast forward button.

They need to start next season like a steam train and get out in front. I imagine there will be a quick turnaround from the end of this season to next. Would be piss funny if the scousers finally parade their trophy round Liverpool whilst we are out in front.
The other thing about next season is we need to bring their achievements this season into sharp relief. If we win the title three seasons out of four, I fail to see how anyone can call them the best team ever with a straight face.

The other thing about next season is we need to bring their achievements this season into sharp relief. If we win the title three seasons out of four, I fail to see how anyone can call them the best team ever with a straight face.

It also needs reminding that our titles were done without having to drop out of the cups to do it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.