City to lay a wreath at scene of Munich air crash today.

Dr Mick said:
the kippax wall said:
Great gesture once again from our club, but let's draw a line in the sand regarding Munich.
Of course it was a tragic historical event and the nobheads who celebrated it by singing those shite songs over the years were bang out of order.
However,we paid our respects impeccably on the 50th anniversary and we're doing so again today. But, if I'm totally honest, I'm sick of hearing about it.

Agree 100%

Fuck knows why we keep pandering to their publicity machine of an air disaster. Yes it affected the people of Manchester. Yes Frank Swift lost his life in this tragedy but let's be honest this has got FUCK ALL to do with us.

God forbid if City suffered a similar disaster, would u****d respond in the same way as we as a club do about Munich. Don't kid yourself because we all know the answer to that. Would they fuck.

Munich happened over 50 years ago. If the twats from the swamp still want to wollow if their own self pity and cry crocidile tears whilst making the cash registers ring that's up to them but for fucks sake City leave it now, please just leave it.

If this is YOU, then you're right, it does have f*ck all to do with 'US'.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=274792.msg9174144#msg9174144" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... msg9174144</a>

Dirty Harry said:
Dr Mick said:
the kippax wall said:
Great gesture once again from our club, but let's draw a line in the sand regarding Munich.
Of course it was a tragic historical event and the nobheads who celebrated it by singing those shite songs over the years were bang out of order.
However,we paid our respects impeccably on the 50th anniversary and we're doing so again today. But, if I'm totally honest, I'm sick of hearing about it.

Agree 100%

Fuck knows why we keep pandering to their publicity machine of an air disaster. Yes it affected the people of Manchester. Yes Frank Swift lost his life in this tragedy but let's be honest this has got FUCK ALL to do with us.

God forbid if City suffered a similar disaster, would u****d respond in the same way as we as a club do about Munich. Don't kid yourself because we all know the answer to that. Would they fuck.

Munich happened over 50 years ago. If the twats from the swamp still want to wollow if their own self pity and cry crocidile tears whilst making the cash registers ring that's up to them but for fucks sake City leave it now, please just leave it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=274792.msg9174144#msg9174144" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... msg9174144</a>

Can't be a scouser with that attitude..

stonerblue said:
Dirty Harry said:
Dr Mick said:
Agree 100%

Can't be a scouser with that attitude..

Great spot but no there is only one Dr Mick and he's 100% manc and City blue. They say immitation is the biggest form of flattery but to the tosser called Broken Accidental Stars on RAWK pretending to be me i say this:

"Take a step back my friend and literally FUCK YOUR OWN FACE. I would rather be a wank stain on Gary Neville's anus hair than be a scouser or have anything to do with your shitty club"

Very nice gesture by the club. It will turn into a publicity article through no fault of your own, and unfortunately some will say that it was always planned this way by your club.

What does surprise me when I hear/see munich chants is that it is not so much younger fans that partake, but older fans. Same with us and hillsborough chants tbf too.

The clubs may have class, but you cant help a section of suporters that are, and will always be nobs

GXCity said:
Feel free to send @mufc_family any messages on Twitter.

He has just posted 'Citeh laying a wreath. Cheap publicity stunt. The dirty blue bastards'

Sad, sad, sad man
Whatever the motives, it obviously was a publicity stunt, hence the press release informing the media in advance that this was going to be done. If you want to make a good gesture purely for the sake of making a good gesture, then you just do it; you don't send a memo out to the world's press saying "Hey guys, come and watch this, I'm about to make a really good gesture".

It shows respect and was definitely the right thing to do, but the club clearly sought to generate publicity for its good deed, ergo it was a publicity stunt; albeit one with good intentions.

can anyone tell me why the fuck we are getting involved in something that has nothing to do with us?

if this is true its fucking embrassing.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:25 am --<br /><br />
cantona01 said:
Very nice gesture by the club. It will turn into a publicity article through no fault of your own, and unfortunately some will say that it was always planned this way by your club.

What does surprise me when I hear/see munich chants is that it is not so much younger fans that partake, but older fans. Same with us and hillsborough chants tbf too.

The clubs may have class, but you cant help a section of suporters that are, and will always be nobs

fuck off you red ****, dont comment on city. stick to redcafe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.