City to lay a wreath at scene of Munich air crash today.

"Citeh", eh? Don't these cockney plastic rags realise what they're doing when they spell it like that?

Class from City, kudos to the club.

Some of your fans have a bit of catching up to do in that respect based on some of the responses in this thread it seems.

As do some of the idiots on our side suggesting its a publicity stunt.

Buzzers said:

Some of your fans have a bit of catching up to do in that respect based on some of the responses in this thread it seems.

All clubs have a fair share, I'm 28 and obviously don't remember Munich, but I did got to the derby on the 50th anniversary of it and that minutes silence was "impeccable"...

Buzzers said:

I hate the munich chants but the only thing I can do as 1 man is not join in....

Anyone who would use the munich disaster as a publicity stunt is sick....

I've got an idea, stop singing sick Munich chants and sing pro City songs.

That way it will be left in the past where it belongs.

I was in a group of United fans who applauded the City fans on Sir Matt Busby Way 3yrs ago after their impeccable behaviour at the 50th Anniversary. My only regret is that both clubs should've seized the opportunity to diffuse the tribalism from both sets of minority morons and like they do at the "scouse derby" open a section of both grounds for family and friends of both supporters to sit together and have "the banter" with their mates....

I go to every derby with my blue mates, split up when we arrive at O.T or The Eithad, then meet after the game for passionate / friendly debate and loads of banter. !! It's not rocket science really is it !?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.