City to lay a wreath at scene of Munich air crash today.

I think the people who are slating city for doing this need to get a grip, Manly the red scum who pretend they give a shit about the Munich Air disaster, who will have never take the time to go and see the memorial for them self’s.

bluefromleve32 said:
can anyone tell me why the fuck we are getting involved in something that has nothing to do with us?

if this is true its fucking embrassing.

-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:25 am --

cantona01 said:
Very nice gesture by the club. It will turn into a publicity article through no fault of your own, and unfortunately some will say that it was always planned this way by your club.

What does surprise me when I hear/see munich chants is that it is not so much younger fans that partake, but older fans. Same with us and hillsborough chants tbf too.

The clubs may have class, but you cant help a section of suporters that are, and will always be nobs

fuck off you red ****, dont comment on city. stick to redcafe

Oh dear, what an angry little man you are

Berkovic_blue said:
bluefromleve32 said:
can anyone tell me why the fuck we are getting involved in something that has nothing to do with us?

cantona01 said:
Very nice gesture by the club. It will turn into a publicity article through no fault of your own, and unfortunately some will say that it was always planned this way by your club.

What does surprise me when I hear/see munich chants is that it is not so much younger fans that partake, but older fans. Same with us and hillsborough chants tbf too.

The clubs may have class, but you cant help a section of suporters that are, and will always be nobs

It's good to see that these views aren't shared by the majority of football fans on here, and most importantly the club officials of MCFC. There is a distinct chasm between the clubs aspirations and a minority of dinosaurs who just want to piss and moan about everything and generally fill the air with their unpleasant thoughts. These individuals will find themselves crowded out by the proper football supporters, who's mummies gave them enough hugs when they were children. Plenty of these still left on the red side as well, mostly propping up city center bars and irrelevent in everyway possible.

Zonalmarking said:
Berkovic_blue said:
bluefromleve32 said:

It's good to see that these views aren't shared by the majority of football fans on here, and most importantly the club officials of MCFC. There is a distinct chasm between the clubs aspirations and a minority of dinosaurs who just want to piss and moan about everything and generally fill the air with their unpleasant thoughts. These individuals will find themselves crowded out by the proper football supporters, who's mummies gave them enough hugs when they were children. Plenty of these still left on the red side as well, mostly propping up city center bars and irrelevent in everyway possible.

Hi mate, it's me again and I'm still waiting for an answer to my quick question.

Why did you pretend to be a Blue in your first few days/weeks on here?

I'll carry on asking until you're kind enough to answer.

Regards
Liam

mcfcliam said:
Zonalmarking said:
Berkovic_blue said:

Hi mate, it's me again and I'm still waiting for an answer to my quick question.

Regards
Liam

Happy for you to post your evidence of this occurence. I have read my first week of posts and cannot find anything that indicates this.

Regards

Zonalmarking

Zonalmarking said:
mcfcliam said:
Zonalmarking said:

Regards
Liam

Happy for you to post your evidence of this occurence. I have read my first week of posts and cannot find anything that indicates this.

Regards

Zonalmarking

Out of interest, who do you support ?

i can see the sun headlines tomorrow

Balotelli Snubs City's Memorial To The Munich Air Diaster

despite not travelling with the city squad to take on bayern munich in the allianz arena, mario balotelli, has again show his true colours by not turning up to lay a wreath at the site of the crash, a source close to balotelli said ' mario has told me himself he got sent off against dynamo kiev in order to miss the memorial carried today', this will no doubt raise specualtion about his imminent return to italy, a club spokesman refused to to talk.

bluefromleve32 said:

cantona01 said:

I retract my statement that this will turn into a publicity stunt through no fault or your own. I havent seen one mention of it in the papers this morning. Honestly it is a shame that the vast majority of supporters will not know of the gesture. Nice one Tevez for ensuring that.

Hey bluefromleve32, use some grammar you twat.

cantona01 said:
bluefromleve32 said:

cantona01 said:

I retract my statement that this will turn into a publicity stunt through no fault or your own. I havent seen one mention of it in the papers this morning. Honestly it is a shame that the vast majority of supporters will not know of the gesture. Nice one Tevez for ensuring that.

Hey bluefromleve32, use some grammar you twat.

WHY IS THIS **** STILL HERE ?^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Come on mods

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.