City to play pre-season game in Japan

If it doesn’t I’ll be round yours for a loan!

Went to China in 1996, 2002 and again in 2012, and have a guess what? City just happened to be playing in the Bird’s Nest Stadium while we were there!
It’s a great place but amazing how much it had changed between 96 and 02, but then it was an even larger difference in the ten years between 02 and 12.

I went to China about 5 years ago. Went to 4 different cities including Shanghai, Beijing and X’hian(I think that is how it is spelt) and also another city.

I went to Beijing Guan’s souvenir shop looking for a key ring or badge, the women offered be a bicycle pump valve. All very odd

I’ve never really fancied Japan, though so won’t be entertaining this

I went to China about 5 years ago. Went to 4 different cities including Shanghai, Beijing and X’hian(I think that is how it is spelt) and also another city.

I went to Beijing Guan’s souvenir shop looking for a key ring or badge, the women offered be a bicycle pump valve. All very odd

I’ve never really fancied Japan, though so won’t be entertaining this
I have a real soft spot for China.
Been to Beijing 3x, Xian 2x, Chongqing, Yancheng and my second favourite place in the world Hong Kong x3. I love the huge difference in culture between the east and west, personified in China

Last edited:
Been to Beijing 3x, Xian 2x, Chongqing, Yancheng and my second favourite place in the world Hong Kong x3. I love the huge difference in culture between the east and west, personified in Chima

When we first got to Shanghai my first feeling once we left the hotel was ‘fuck, we are out of our depth this time’ - everything is so different, I might as well have been on Mars. But we soon got the hang of it and 3 weeks later, didn’t want to come home

Been to Beijing 3x, Xian 2x, Chongqing, Yancheng and my second favourite place in the world Hong Kong x3. I love the huge difference in culture between the east and west, personified in China
You wouldn’t want to live in Chongqing though. I love China stuff too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.