City to play pre-season game in Japan

If it doesn’t I’ll be round yours for a loan!

Went to China in 1996, 2002 and again in 2012, and have a guess what? City just happened to be playing in the Bird’s Nest Stadium while we were there!
It’s a great place but amazing how much it had changed between 96 and 02, but then it was an even larger difference in the ten years between 02 and 12.
My mates Aide.Paul.and Steve were on that trip .Did you end up going to Hong Kong with them when one of the games got called of cant remember whever Egil the Norwegian fan went on that as well ?

My mates Aide.Paul.and Steve were on that trip .Did you end up going to Hong Kong with them when one of the games got called of cant remember whever Egil the Norwegian fan went on that as well ?
The Hong Kong and Beijing games that were called off were quite some time later.
We did go to Hong Kong, but also Xian, Chengdu, Chonqing and Yichang. Passed through Shanghai but as my wife organised that bit she never thought about staying there a couple of days!

The Hong Kong and Beijing games that were called off were quite some time later.
We did go to Hong Kong, but also Xian, Chengdu, Chonqing and Yichang. Passed through Shanghai but as my wife organised that bit she never thought about staying there a couple of days!
What i can remember City were playing 3 games in China .lads i mentioned were only doing 2 and then goung to Hong Kong The second game got called off so they went Hong Kong earlier .When City returned to Uk they played Scarbourgh in a friendly to make up I went to that as it was nearer than China lol.It might have been a year or so later Nigel Clough was playing for us then .I cant remember what i had for breakfast but can remeber Scarbourgh .Think its time for my medication

265682_7022873191c647c1bced2a26aef60e40~mv2.webp

Anyone going to this game? The tickets are on sale BUT not in English...

https://www.f-marinos.com/en/tickets/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.