City to sign Dutch starlet Riechedly Bazoer..

GerryGowsRusholmeBoy said:
Is George, Ronnie Evans son ? Ronnie was a good prospect himself until someone made a medical error, I believe.

Yup he is Ronnie's son.

Rumours in Eindhoven that Bazoer made up his mind, and he'll sign for City coming fall.

City are just copying whatever I do on FM and I'm getting tired of it now, my Newcastle squad is full of 22 year old's who have been with me for six or more years. Sod off City, get your own gameplan you cheating cunts.

Bump

Just seen an article on Tribal Football (yeah I know it's not the best source) about us trying for this lad. Nothing else recently on it, however, the articles from earlier this year say that he'll sign with us in October when he turns 16...this was 1 week ago. Has anyone heard anything on this.

Between Rekik, Bossaerts, Bazoer and Facey we'd have some serious young u18 CB talent with Nasty not much older.

LoveCity said:
Only George Evans of the local boys in our youth setup looks like he could get close to the first team at the moment - promoted to the reserves having barely turned 17, similar path to Suarez and Rekik.

Future City captain? In an ideal world but wouldn't cross my fingers.
evo2.bmp

Some would say Bunn but Guidetti is miles ahead of him and only half a year older so I don't like Harry's chances. Guidetti chased by Real, Bayern, Inter, AC Milan, Arsenal, Rubin... Bunn chased by Preston, Oldham... world's apart.

I agree watching George Evans in the games pre season he looked to have a touch of class and time on the ball when in possession. To me he looks the best of the local lads. I thought Rekik looked like an outstanding prospect. Will be interesting to follow his return from injury.

Some reports have him already signed a 3yr deal with PSV,others,like the one below,state he hasn't made up his mind.........

October 19, 2012, 2:05 am

Manchester City are chasing PSV Eindhoven prospect Riechedly Bazoer.

The 16 year-old is regarded as the best defensive prospect in the PSV youth system and attracting serious interest from City.

PSV have offered Bazoer a three-year contract and are waiting on his response.

Concerning for PSV is that Bazoer shares the same agent as Nathan Ake, who quit Holland for Chelsea last year

PSV confirm Man City partnership plans

PSV Eindhoven have confirmed plans of a tie up with Manchester City.

Young players could be sent to Holland for first-team experience while the Prem champs would have an option on the Dutch club’s top stars.

A PSV spokesman said: “City could buy talented young players and loan them to us.”

Read more at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/psv-confirm-man-city-partnership-plans-3600041#E62joDOr9zx1KO8T.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ ... zx1KO8T.99</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.