City to start charging blue badge holders for matchday disabled parking

I know being a top level footballer isn’t comparable to an ordinary job. They’re not going to sack an asset worth £100 million to them for a trivial matter.

But at the same time, I’m sure their contracts will be similar to most people’s in regard to them being expressly forbidden from saying anything publicly that could be seen as criticism of their employer.
Yeah there’s no way they will be allowed to criticise the club. It’ll deffo be in their contract. Which is probably right imo. I’d be uncomfortable about it even if I agreed with what they said

in my opinion car parking everywhere should be based on need. I know of quite a few blue badge owners who need to park close to where they want to go and facilities should be made available for them.Payment for parking is another thing! If someone is on a benefit which is specifically designed for people who are considered to be in financial difficulty (and in work or considered medically unable to work) then parking should be free for them. I do not see a need to allow people, who are financially stable, to park free when everyone else (working or retired) have to pay. the only concern for disabled people should be to provide parking as near as possible to the place they want to go.

Interesting the £200 fuel allowance has been discontinued for pensioners except for those on certain benefits. It is only yesterday that the government stated that they consider the State Pension a "benefit" even though pensioners have payed into the system ( which is in reality an insurance policy) for up to 40 years. On this logic maybe all pensioners should get free parking everywhere?

Just my opinion!!
The pensions have always been listed as a benefit , DWP covers it

Man City issue refunds and change parking policy in huge win for fans​

Well done to all the fan groups and fans for campaign against the disabled parking changes, charging, and the money raised.

Man City issue refunds and change parking policy in huge win for fans​

Well done to all the fan groups and fans for campaign against the disabled parking Charges and the money raised.

A great solution to be fair. Well done City for listening....

Now let's talk about Inter Milan pricing :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.