City to start charging blue badge holders for matchday disabled parking

So mate but you regiser with the club accessibility team as a disabled supporter and they then ask for evidence of the disability which is usually in the form of your PIP/ DLA benefit award letter. Then register your vehicle when you apply for the car parking which is at the beginning of the month for the games the following month. So long as the vehicle registration matches the records on the ANPR for the booking no further checks are made. Not once last season were asked to show my friends blue badge. I have seen numerous vehicles with no disabled person in the car in the disabled sector. Don't get me started about champions league games in that sector which in my experience gets overrun with the uefa entourage.
Surely the computer knows if the st holder has entered the ground?

Perhaps if these were moved there’d be move space for us!!

Attachments

• IMG_1121.jpeg
    IMG_1121.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
Had an email today to say match day parking has gone up by another £2 to £12 per match ,why are these so desperate to fleece every penny out of us ???,£2 a match works out at over £50 for the season not a lot to some but a lot to most .
Well guess what city we did every game home and away and we have now fucked the league cup off enjoy your few extra ££ you greedy bastards and have fun filling our league cup tickets on a freezing Wednesday.

Just find it a bit sad that we have no players in the squad who are brave enough to ever say something about the problems fans face.

Be it match day ticket prices, charging the disabled, the shambles in Istanbul, the fcking off of legacy fans...

I'm sure if there was an Instagram post from one of them to highlight issues like the disabled parking, it would be solved overnight.

Always got the feeling that Vinny was closest to knowing what was going on with the fans. But get the feeling that most now, like the club, just don't give a shite.

Just find it a bit sad that we have no players in the squad who are brave enough to ever say something about the problems fans face.

Be it match day ticket prices, charging the disabled, the shambles in Istanbul, the fcking off of legacy fans...

I'm sure if there was an Instagram post from one of them to highlight issues like the disabled parking, it would be solved overnight.

Always got the feeling that Vinny was closest to knowing what was going on with the fans. But get the feeling that most now, like the club, just don't give a shite.

It's almost as if they don't care enough?

I bet Jack would soon be on the case if he knew. Perhaps someone should drop him a line.

Had an email today to say match day parking has gone up by another £2 to £12 per match ,why are these so desperate to fleece every penny out of us ???,£2 a match works out at over £50 for the season not a lot to some but a lot to most .
Well guess what city we did every game home and away and we have now fucked the league cup off enjoy your few extra ££ you greedy bastards and have fun filling our league cup tickets on a freezing Wednesday.
£14 for solo parking now

With the above average ST price increases too, 2 seasons ago I binned off the League Cup, last year the FA cup and this year the CL cup scheme.

What City take in one hand, I'm taking back with the other

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.