City TV - Next Season

Plaything of the gods

Well-Known Member
Joined
22 Nov 2011
Messages
3,760
Location
On anti-semantic dadiast-type patrol
Bluemoon humour mistaken for bitter xenophobia yet again(!)

You twats know nothing. Management and team reach out to foreigners and all you can do is insult them - foreigners AND the City management and team. Idiots!

Ming Hai Wang, don't bother engaging with them, they're not worth it.
 

Why Always Ste

Well-Known Member
Joined
15 Oct 2009
Messages
15,064
Location
111 South Stand
HorshamBlue said:
Bluemoon humour mistaken for bitter xenophobia yet again(!)

You twats know nothing. Management and team reach out to foreigners and all you can do is insult them - foreigners AND the City management and team. Idiots!

Ming Hai Wang, don't bother engaging with them, they're not worth it.

eh?

This guy came on here saying how he couldn't care about the City Academy, this is probably more insulting to City Management and Team.

I'm sure there will be a Chinese kid at the Academy either now or very soon and I will beg for the day this kid breaks through and wears the Sky Blue shirt, probably also through the help of Sun Jihai who is leading the development initiative over there at the moment for our club.

I couldn't care less where he is from, for me it's all about where you're at... and Mentally this guy does not represent what being a Blue is all about - and he will NEVER represent this football club... until he changes his Rag mentality and starts having some respect and encouragement for the hundreds of kids out there apart of the Academy that dream of wearing the shirt.

I doubt this will happen though as he seems more interested in the Globetrotter element of football and winding up folk
 

sarahyinlo

Member
Joined
31 Aug 2010
Messages
13
Location
Football desert.
Nah, I believe he really is Mr Wang.
Wang is a common surname in chinese societies,
the same surname is sometimes spelt as Wong in Cantonese pronunciation.

His attitude still stinks, and he's far too easily offended.
Chinese people mock foreigners' accents all the time,
he's never heard any of it before?
 

pominoz

Well-Known Member
Joined
16 Aug 2008
Messages
7,695
Location
Macedon Ranges,Australia.
HorshamBlue said:
Bluemoon humour mistaken for bitter xenophobia yet again(!)

You twats know nothing. Management and team reach out to foreigners and all you can do is insult them - foreigners AND the City management and team. Idiots!

Ming Hai Wang, don't bother engaging with them, they're not worth it.


Jesus Christ!!!!

Are you still crying over losing Daisy Zhang?
It was not a cute Chinese female, it is probably a spotty, male,Essex rag. Just like the Dutch character and this new one.
 

SkyBlueFlux

Well-Known Member
Joined
28 Jun 2009
Messages
2,710
Location
In front of my laptop.
Daisy Zhang Mk. II it appears.

Look Mr. Wang, the only 'Shǎ bī' around here is the one who walks into a pack of wolves whilst unwittingly pretending to be a sheep.

If you don't understand why people are angry at what you've said then you must not be very bright. The insults that have come your way since were provoked by you and therefore you only have yourself to blame. If you had come on here and tried to be a thoughtful and considerate member of the forum you would never have been on the receiving end of slurs. As it is... welcome to the internet... you say something that annoys people and they are going to insult you. There is nothing new there.

There are two options in this scenario:
1. You are a genuine person who is commenting in an ill-thought-out manner and you're not very clued up on the motivations of football supporters in the UK.
2. You are on the wind-up and have set out to deliberately cause arguments.

Given the perculiar trend of arrogant Chinese posters on here recently, I'm veering towards number two.

Either way, you have broken the Code of Conduct with your "Lǎowài are Shǎ bī" comment. Whether you think that or not, you clearly said it to inflame a response.

So yeah, tara.
 

Ming Hai Wang

Well-Known Member
Joined
19 May 2012
Messages
50
Location
Beijing
Wise words of advice from mostly clueless people as ever asking me to leave.

I merely pointed out that the academy didn't interest me that much and I wouldn't pay to watch their games when I can see first team games for free and that warranted the insults that followed?

I also joined this forum aware of suspicion, mistrust and abuse that other Chinese posters had received and so was almost expecting it.

Recently there was a question from a Chinese supporter regarding TV coverage of the parade and some bluemoon poster suggested a ban almost instantly and jayu chen hasn't posted again since.

Whether you like it or not there will be more interest in Manchester City from China and the rest of Asia as the club are clearly trying to encourage that by playing here in the summer. Bluemoon can either embrace this new type of fan or continue to act like spoilt children protective of the exclusive use of their special toy.

In summary I won't be fucking off as some have suggested.

D.
 

Bluefinn

Well-Known Member
Joined
25 May 2009
Messages
744
Ming Hai Wang said:
Wise words of advice from mostly clueless people as ever asking me to leave.

I merely pointed out that the academy didn't interest me that much and I wouldn't pay to watch their games when I can see first team games for free and that warranted the insults that followed?

I also joined this forum aware of suspicion, mistrust and abuse that other Chinese posters had received and so was almost expecting it.

Recently there was a question from a Chinese supporter regarding TV coverage of the parade and some bluemoon poster suggested a ban almost instantly and jayu chen hasn't posted again since.

Whether you like it or not there will be more interest in Manchester City from China and the rest of Asia as the club are clearly trying to encourage that by playing here in the summer. Bluemoon can either embrace this new type of fan or continue to act like spoilt children protective of the exclusive use of their special toy.

In summary I won't be fucking off as some have suggested.

D.

Just stick to your guns. Some "fans" believe they have more right to be a supporter just because they've been born closer to the stadium than you. Now would be a good time to acknowledge that MCFC is in fact gaining global popularity because of its success brought by foreign owners and mostly foreign players. Without global support we will never be top, true story.
 

Why Always Ste

Well-Known Member
Joined
15 Oct 2009
Messages
15,064
Location
111 South Stand
Bluefinn said:
Just stick to your guns. Some "fans" believe they have more right to be a supporter just because they've been born closer to the stadium than you. Now would be a good time to acknowledge that MCFC is in fact gaining global popularity because of its success brought by foreign owners and mostly foreign players. Without global support we will never be top, true story.

Whilst I'm one of many that have objected to the Chinese lads comments regards to the Academy, I'm in no way against him supporting the club based on his location.

He could be a white lad from Newton Heath for all I care, I still object to his views on the academy as it is very important for the long-term development of this club.... Mansour may not always be around and if we have this new academy functioning in years to come - maybe we can produce our own Aguero's rather than spending £38mil every time.

Many Blues (including myself) have taken the piss out of Trafford Rangers for having Gloryseekers over in Asia but for me this wasn't intentionally racist or anything - it was a case of Plastic Fans... As in people who's football intelligence had led them to this choice... There are many white English who have made the same choice aswelll... To just sit in a pub/bar every week and watch "their" team...

I'm a big Blue, I've followed City for awhile but if I moved over to China right now, yea sure I would still watch City on Tv but I would make effort to watch my local team, no matter how shit they were....

I don't get this impression from the legions of Tv Watchers over there.
 

danburge82

Well-Known Member
Joined
9 Feb 2009
Messages
12,092
Location
Great Britain; Greater Manchester
Ming Hai Wang said:
danburge82 said:
Ming Hai Wang said:
I do support my local team - Beijing Guoan I watch all their home games at Workers Stadium and I have the same passion for them as all you do for Manchester City.

I have become interested in EPL though as it is much better quality football and with City doing so well over the last few years, playing in Beijing soon and becoming champions they are in the news here a lot and on TV so why shouldn't I support them?

I am never going to be as passionate about local kids playing for City as you people but doesn't mean I care about City any less.

When City come to Beijing I will buy a ticket that will cost me a months salary, how many of you real fans would pay that much for a chance to see them in a meaningless friendly game? My guess would be very few. So don't go calling me a lag, whatever that is.

Or is it a simple case of me being Chinese and you don't want my support?
A months salary for a ticket but you've got a computer/laptop/smartphone? Pull the other one you fucking moron!


Pull the other what? Yes I have a laptop, which I saved for. So fucking what?!
Let's say the ticket is £40, and that's how much you earn in a month. Well I'll assume that you live in a house with electricity (otherwise you wouldn't be able to charge up your laptop) so you'd live in a fairly decent standard house and would have bills (phone, electricity) plus you'd have to buy food (considering a footy ticket would cost £40 I think standard food costs would be quite high), plus all the extras.... It would take you about 30 years to save up for a laptop!
 

Ming Hai Wang

Well-Known Member
Joined
19 May 2012
Messages
50
Location
Beijing
danburge82 said:
Ming Hai Wang said:
danburge82 said:
A months salary for a ticket but you've got a computer/laptop/smartphone? Pull the other one you fucking moron!


Pull the other what? Yes I have a laptop, which I saved for. So fucking what?!
Let's say the ticket is £40, and that's how much you earn in a month. Well I'll assume that you live in a house with electricity (otherwise you wouldn't be able to charge up your laptop) so you'd live in a fairly decent standard house and would have bills (phone, electricity) plus you'd have to buy food (considering a footy ticket would cost £40 I think standard food costs would be quite high), plus all the extras.... It would take you about 30 years to save up for a laptop!



What the fuck are you talking about? You think I earn £10 a week. I was expecting some level of ignorance about the world outside Manchester but that is just plain fucking stupid.

I've just read your post again to make sure I hadn't imagined it, you must be a complete fucking idiot to have actually gone through the maths and come up with that nonsense.

Let me enlighten you, there are a lot of people here making huge amounts of money but vastly more people earning a moderate living. However, events such as EPL teams or global music acts playing here attract those huge earners and not the low paid so a ticket to see The Eagles could cost you £250 and to see the Milan derby last year in Beijing could cost as much as £400.

I still can't quite believe you actually went to the trouble of 'working out' my disposable income. Incredible stupidity!
 

Don't have an account?

Register now!
Top
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.