City TV - Next Season

Why Always Ste said:
Reckon this guy is some Rag on the wind up
His English is to good...there would be a few errors if he was Chinese...who would have thought it a rag with average intelligence now there's a first

Ming Hai Wang said:
I do support my local team - Beijing Guoan I watch all their home games at Workers Stadium and I have the same passion for them as all you do for Manchester City.

I have become interested in EPL though as it is much better quality football and with City doing so well over the last few years, playing in Beijing soon and becoming champions they are in the news here a lot and on TV so why shouldn't I support them?

I am never going to be as passionate about local kids playing for City as you people but doesn't mean I care about City any less.

When City come to Beijing I will buy a ticket that will cost me a months salary, how many of you real fans would pay that much for a chance to see them in a meaningless friendly game? My guess would be very few. So don't go calling me a lag, whatever that is.

Or is it a simple case of me being Chinese and you don't want my support?
A months salary for a ticket but you've got a computer/laptop/smartphone? Pull the other one you fucking moron!

big blueballs said:
Why Always Ste said:
Reckon this guy is some Rag on the wind up
His English is to good...there would be a few errors if he was Chinese...who would have thought it a rag with average intelligence now there's a first

Clearly my English is better than yours.

danburge82 said:
Ming Hai Wang said:
I do support my local team - Beijing Guoan I watch all their home games at Workers Stadium and I have the same passion for them as all you do for Manchester City.

I have become interested in EPL though as it is much better quality football and with City doing so well over the last few years, playing in Beijing soon and becoming champions they are in the news here a lot and on TV so why shouldn't I support them?

I am never going to be as passionate about local kids playing for City as you people but doesn't mean I care about City any less.

When City come to Beijing I will buy a ticket that will cost me a months salary, how many of you real fans would pay that much for a chance to see them in a meaningless friendly game? My guess would be very few. So don't go calling me a lag, whatever that is.

A months salary for a ticket but you've got a computer/laptop/smartphone? Pull the other one you fucking moron!

Pull the other what? Yes I have a laptop, which I saved for. So fucking what?!

images

Ming Hai Wang said:
danburge82 said:
Ming Hai Wang said:

Pull the other what? Yes I have a laptop, which I saved for. So fucking what?!
Fair play to you fella, if you are indeed Chinese your English is exceptionally good. However, your name is slightly suspicious....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.