CITY+ TV

I notice that the Season Review is on the City mobile app but not on the FireStick app. Plus the mobile app never lets me cast it to my TV. YouTube does but not the City app.

Does anyone know if a replay of the charity shield (full match) will go on to the app?

And if so, how soon after the match do they put it on?

Only just signed up.

Does anyone know if a replay of the charity shield (full match) will go on to the app?

And if so, how soon after the match do they put it on?

Only just signed up.

Sometimes the City commentary - unless it’s Mann - can be a bit tedious so there’s loads of websites about that show full matches with TV commentary (albeit not much better) if you’re of the same thinking as me.

Sometimes the City commentary - unless it’s Mann - can be a bit tedious so there’s loads of websites about that show full matches with TV commentary (albeit not much better) if you’re of the same thinking as me.
I wish there was an option to watch the game back without commentary. The commentary doesn’t work over the match replay because the commentary is audio only when the game is live so it’s incessant and there’s never a moment when they’re not babbling on about something.

Also, for some reason you can only hear the crowd noise through the commentators mic and the pitch-side mics aren’t used for the match replay so the atmosphere always sounds shit.

There’s a lot of moaning on here!!
We are being treated to more quality content than we’ve ever had in our history. As well as the highlights etc I think shows like inside City and the historical documentaries like York Away, Goater/Kinky are excellent. A seven part documentary doc about last season has just started too!
If you’re not lucky enough to be able to attend the games this range of programming is greatly appreciated!
I’m sure it’s better than 99% of club content out there.
A lot of the grumbles seem to be more due to the ineptitude of the users to work a telly or the internet.
And all for £2.99 a month. It’s an absolute bargain!!

Just thinking of signing up again, prompted by the ECL qualifier game being shown this Thursday, but have seen there’s an option to watch using the Recast App instead, which I’ve never heard of before.
Can anyone advise - are they gonna have all the matches on Recast which are shown via City +, and what is the cost to watch games on that platform; do you pay per match? Ta

LIVE THIS WEEK ON CITY +

First up on Thursday, City women Vs Tomiris-Turan from Kazakhstan in a UEFA Women’s Champions League Round One qualifier. Kick-off at 20.00.

Saturday - Newcastle U18 Vs City U18. Kick off for 11.30am.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.