City TV

£30 per year option for me. Great archive of matches and the next day full match option; £2.50 equivalent per month to see stratospheric City at all levels; some great docs about current and past players and matches. The interface is a bit shit on the firestick, but apart from that it’s well worth it.

Excellent value for money at 30 quid a year. Especially for us far away blues. Production of quality content doesn’t come free!!

Just got the email and cancelled my subscription straight away. I was on the subscription that was fixed at £1.99 and there were some months I never used it, but didn't bother cancelling for the sake of a couple of quid. £4.99 feels like a piss take on top of the season ticket increases so its a no from me.
People saying the £30 option makes this all fine. Still an increase for no apparent improvement. I only have it for the odd live game, so still a no from me.

I think some people didn't read the whole of the email about the £30 for the year but only picked up on the headline. I watch all the youngsters games and most of the women so well worth the £30 for the year.
Are the womens games live on there? (I thought now the games were either on FA Player, or Sky/BBC?)

Only a couple of quid, literally.
Obviously cashing in on the Treble success. I don't mind one bit, fuck knows how much I've put into the club when we was shite.
We're the best in Europe and the best in England, they can have a fiver a month off me with pleasure.
You only need to pay £30 per year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.