City TV

Just booked the £30 annual option I'm hoping for an improvement in quality some of the games feel like they are filming using a phone.

I've took the £30 offer so only gone up to £2.50 a month.signed up mainly due to pre season games have been on it in previous years and I'm expecting a decent treble season documentary on there sooner rather than later. Next year if I've got to fork out 4.99 a month it'll be getting binned.

City TV is included free in my Directv sports subscription (along Barça, Madrid and PSG tvs, which I never deign to watch, only Madrid once for the reaction and tears after the 4nil drubbing)
It regularly repeats the last match, and used to include half an hour of "Inside City", but it sometimes disappears. Should have hour long programmes to screen documentaries and whatnot, apart from the previous match.
Good thing is I've recorded a lot of matches, but me decoder drive is almost full now.

I've left mine at the monthly price for now, just to see if there's any improvement in content. Most of the content, a couple of things aside, seems like its available elsewhere and not really worth a fiver a month!

An advert for MUTV via Sky came up in my Twitter timeline and it’s £7 per month, £2 per month more than City TV, even after the recent price hike.

Seems a bit steep when all they’ve got is nostalgia and nothing worth reporting in the present day.

oh and Elon needs to sort his fucking algorithm, posting that shite on my timeline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.