City - United Post Match Thread

Superb!! :-)

Felt it in my blood this morning when I woke up we were going to have a good day but didn't expect it to be that good :-)

2lasnjn.jpg

Listening to 5Live, how can they just go on about how good shreks goal was, but not the fact that the rags got pumped!

jimharri said:
southaustralianblue said:
Better win than the sick swan. Thank you blues, A complete demolition. We will win the league
Er; no. The 6-1 was the ultimate humiliation for them. The reigning champions (as they are now, granted) soundly thrashed on their own patch by the fly in the ointment that we undoubtedly were/are to them. And, as the song goes, it should have been ten!

fair point jim but for me it was better. We got the last 3 in the sick swan very late, and it felt like a bit of a fluke. This was complete domination from the start. Theres the added sweetness that this is the beginning of the end for gollam

Today was quite pleasant though!

rnblade said:
Listening to 5Live, how can they just go on about how good shreks goal was, but not the fact that the rags got pumped!

We know and the rest of the world knows that they got ripped a new rusty bullet hole today!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.