City - United Post Match Thread

Wow! Awesome first hour.

Thought the best we could hope for would be a sneaky win, and really feared we'd get beat.

What do we know?

I am listening to some of the most whining bunch of coonts ever imaginable on the radio phone -ins atm - they are fookin embarrassing and they have the gall to call us bitters

Gollum

"Wayne didn´t deserve to be on the losing side"

YRCMIU!!!!!

Well I never expected that. Fucking brilliant performance and the rags only got into the game when we started coasting at 4-0. Vinny, Yaya and Nasri were immense and Negredo is a fucking beast.

Yaya showed Fellaini what a proper midfielder can do. £27M ?!?! hahahahaha

Ferdinand was embarrassed today, he is just too old for games like this and Young was fucking shit. I recall the rags creaming themselves when they signed him, and Martin O'Neill once compared him to Messi..!!!!! Honestly, he compared Ashley Young to Messi

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/aston-villa/3740559/Ashley-Young-is-on-a-par-with-Lionel-Messi.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... Messi.html</a>

Usual red cafe shite Bad day at the office,freak result,one off,fuck off we fucking owned you today you cnuts

One thing that stuck out to me was the lack of predictable passes in today's game. at least we didn't give the ball away as we usually do.
i think Silva does that a lot, and it very frustrating see those freebies being intercepted. . . Kudos to the team. Great Job. Let's keep this up.
Yaya please show up like this every game!!!

Fernandinho may lack the tackling abilities as Nigel de Jong ,but he makes up for that by closing down the opponent quickly. Awesome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.